BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Maysa P.
Lawrence, KS
Love this toner! Smells great! Love to use it before makeup after cleansing but will also spritz my face a few times if I need a little refresher, with or without makeup on!
Stacey N.
Odessa, MO
Smells amazing. Got this as a gift and I like it. I wouldn't necessarily say love though. I suffer with acne and it seems that every time I use this product I end up with three more pimple on my face, but thats a personal issue. This product is not harsh and comes from a great line of products. I would recommend to anyone.
Bree S.
Clinton
Leaves skin feeling fresh! Smells great as well. I would definitely recommend to any skin type. I’ve used this for almost a year now and the bottle has lasted me that long
Maris U.
Scott City
Good product but not my favorite. If your face is at all dry it burns more than I feel it should! Overall I like Murad’s products but should maybe try out one of their other toners as this just wasn’t the one for me.
Eloise H.
I really like this product, but I’m not the biggest fan of the smell. Sometimes it felt like it was burning my skin but not in a good way. But I don’t think it is a bad tone or anything it’s just because I have sensitive skin
Siham E.
Jersey City, NJ
I was really expecting a lot from this toner. My fave YouTuber/blogger teni always raved about this brand so o decided to give it a go. This didn't have any affect on my skin whatsoever whenever applied I felt a burning sensation so I stopped using it. It was a waste of money
Lovethecoast A.
Biloxi
I pretty much like everything Murad and this hydrating toner is no exception.  I purchased this though a FFF edit sale and have been using it on the daily.  I like that many of Murad's packaging is clear, so I know exactly how much product is left in the container.
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
I LOVE that this is in a spray bottle! Makes applying toner to my face very easy! I like the smell and feel of this and apply it in my night time routine and sometimes before applying makeup. It’s a good starting point before skincare and I think it absorbs well in my skin.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
I absolutely loved this product. It did a great job of prepping my face for moisture and even masks. The mist felt so refreshing compared to the swipe motion I’m used to. I finished it but I do intend to purchase again once I am finished with the one I’m currently using.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.