BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Hannah E.
Pompano Beach, FL
This toner makes my face feel hydrated and clean. I have dry skin, so I normally always have to put lotion on after I wash my face or it feels dry and crackly. This is the first toner I've found that I can spray on my face and actually have it feel hydrated. I use it after showers instead of lotion a few times a a week in order to give my pores a chance to air out. I have been using this for a few years.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
This product was expensive and didn't really help my skin very much. I have sensitive skin and caused me to have more acne. I bought this at Ulta. I love that store and where I get all my products. Didn't feel value in the product compared to price.
Ali V.
Toledo, IA
Really enjoy this toner! It does the job and it doesn't dry me out like many toners have in the past (I have very dry skin). It's gentle on my skin, which isn't CRAZY sensitive but can be with things. Love the packaging - I prefer spray bottles for my toners. I didn't give it five stars because there are others I prefer but overall it was nice.
Emma M.
Yelm, WA
I always saw this product while shopping online, but was scared to try it out because I have used other toners from other brands and they never did anything for me. I'm so happy I gave this one a go because it's a staple in my skin care routine. I have always had dry skin and no matter what I used, nothing seemed to help but this toner has turned into my holy grail. It hydrates your skin so beautifully.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
I love this toner! After washing my face in the evening this toner feels refreshing and hydrating. I haven't struggled with dry spots or blemishes. This is the only toner I buy now. It's so gentle on the skin and smells great! I have recommended it to all my girlfriends!
wuilgelys j.
I love this product as a hydrator, but I'm not sure about its effectiveness as a traditional toner.

I'm still giving it 5 stars because I bought it for a fresh hydrating toner instead of a drying type of toner, and that's the way it's marketed.
Briana M.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my favorite! I recommend this to EVERYONE! I love the spray top! And it smells great! Sometimes I only use this product when I'm in a hurry or don't want to go through my entire regimen. I always feel refreshed and hydrated after 3 sprays of this wonderful toner!
Alexis O.
Las Vegas, NV
I've never found a toner that has worked for me until I stumbled upon this beauty. My face is so hydrated. This toner makes me feel refreshed and simply amazing. Another awesome thing is this can be sprayed over makeup to give you a fresh feeling
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
Love it! Goes on great, feels good smells good! The mist is light n not to heavy. Great refresher or just for face wash routine. Just to be clear this is not for acne it's a hydrating toner. But if that's what you are looking for its great!!
Jennifer E.
OBSESSED with this toner. All of the toners I have tried of Murad have been incredibly gentle compared to its competitors. The scent is heaven and I feel so refreshed after using. I sprits morning and night and my skin just feels refreshed.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.