BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Michelle S.
Halethorpe , MD
Easy to use, spray it right on your face! I love it for all seasons because it's refreshing and not too hydrating that it make me oily. I use both morning and night. The only drawback is that it goes pretty quickly. Maybe that's just because I use it so much though!
Hannah F.
Metamora, IL
Love this, can't start or end my day with out it. Love to use this when to refresh my makeup during the day! I have been using this about three months and I am so impressed....I won't ever be able to change ! I would buy it again and again and recoupment to anyone !
Boston E.
Haverhill, MA
I love this toner it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. It is my favorite toner to use because it is not to harsh on my skin and meets all of my expectations. It has a sleek packaging and i recommend it to a lot of my friends and family and they all love it too.
Jacob H.
Suamico, WI
Love this toner! First off, the scent is amazing! I would wear it as a cologne if I could. I think its a really gentle mist that really does help to give my skin a pick me up when I'm needing it mid day-or as a nice burst in the morning. My only real qualm is the price and thats why I have started to use a Mario Badescu rosewater toner that is almost exactly the same as this toner and only $7!
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
Murad is absolutely my number one skin care brand. This toner smells and feels AMAZING. I usually used this toner after washing my face in the shower followed by a step 3 Murad moisturizer the resurgence line is one of my favorites from Murad. One of my favorite things about these products is they're numbered so you know exactly know what to use from beginning to end.
Bi N.
Santa Fe, NM
I like it. It's my only spray on product so I like that it feels very refreshing. I don't use it very often though so I don't know if it really makes any difference in my skin. I spray it over my mineral foundation sometimes when I've put a little too much on and it looks cakey. Fixes it right up!
jae C.
It's a decent toner and will leave the skin feeling hydrated rather than dried out tighter than a piece of beef jerky. I like it when I remember to use it. It's pretty effective for keeping my skin hydrated in tandem with my other moisturizers and serums, so that's nice.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Love this toner. It is convenient to just spray on. I bought this at sephora. I love how it absorbs quickly, doesn't dry out the skin and it lasts a while for the price. I love the ingredients list and how well this toner works for everyday. It also doesn't break me out.
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
I could immediately feel a big difference after using this toner the very first time. It made my skin feel very hydrated and fresh. It met all of my expectations. I am generally not a toner user but I am now that I have tried this one. Def recommend to others!~
Maria A.
This was given to me by a Sephora rep as a sample since I have dry skin and hyperpigmentation. I had chicken pox last yr at age 31 and my skin was the devil! This is one of the products that assisted my complexion getting back almost normal! I could just kiss the sales rep but don't know where she is lol
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?