BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
This is my go to toner for every day! It is moisturizing on my dry skin and is basically unscented. It is a little pricey but has all natural ingredients, and wow is it effective. My skin is even and I find this product really locks in moisture. Use before moisturizer or a face mask. Does the trick! LOVE.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Love this product because I know how hydrated it leaves you. I am a repeat user of this product. I recommend this product to most if not all my clients I saw during school. I purchased it when I worked at Massage Envy & then received one when I enrolled into beauty school! Love it!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I'm really into facial waters, mists, toners and essences and this is one of my all-time favorites. Not only does it hydrate and prep my skin but it also acts as an amazing setting spray and refresher throughout the day. Nothing gives me quite the luminous (non-greasy) glow like this does.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
This stuff is no joke. I had dry patchy skin with lots of problem areas this toner changed my whole routine. Now my skin is more balanced, even, and I always feel refreshed. Unlike other toners this one had an amazing scent, no alcohol!! I always love the flow it gives my skin.
Lisa T.
I used the whole bottle of this toner and whilst it did it's job it didn't really do anything spectacular. I didn't notice ant difference to my skin.
It's a fairly nice fragrance and the feel of it on my skin is very refreshing. It's just rather pricey for an item that doesn't seem to do much so I wouldn't purchase it again.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I have ultra-dry skin, and I think this Murad product has been fantastic for me, especially during the dry summer months. I typically can use this instead of lotion right after I wash my face before bed' so I don't feel too greasy. Slightly more expensive than competitors, but worth the money.
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
My skin was in very poor shape before trying this. I had dry patches everywhere and was totally freaking out. I began using this after my doctor recommended and it really transformed my skin for the better. My skin has totally cleared up and it's back to it old self again!
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
The scent of this toner is wonderful! I also love that it comes in a spray bottle. It's a nice pick me up to help blot some oil on a hot day, or in the winter I spray it on my dryer skin after my shower to help spread my serum. It's also fairly priced. I would highly recommend this toner to anyone regardless of skin type!
Meagan S.
Louisville
not so sure on how well it works for toning. I don't really feel the need to tone my skin but I got this for the hydration boost and I feel as for that purpose it works very well. It instantly refreshes your face and you can even feel it sink into the skin and moisturize.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Love the way this toner smells, very refreshing. It also feels nice when you need a pick me up on your tired, dried skin or maybe it's a hot day and you want to drench yourself in this, feels so nice!! It bums me out that I can't use this product because it broke my skin out.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.