BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Stephanie N.
This product is suppose to hydrate my skin but instead it made it really dry. I am very sensative to soaps and toners so it could just be me, but I spent a good about of money and it just dried out my skin causing little dry brown spots on my chin and cheeks.
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL
I very rarely find a toner that works for me. My skin is very dry so when I try a toner that doesn't work for me, it makes my skin feel stiff, almost like if I make an expression it will crack... I hate that.. luckily Murad Resurgence Hydrating Toner adds just enough moisture to keep my skin comfortable and clean feeling! LOVE IT
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this toner a few times I do like it but they stopped selling it in my area I do want to mention that the spray pump kinda gave out quickly about mid way using it which was a bummer
Kara C.
Brookfield, CT
According to the product description, this is an alcohol-free toner that replenishes lost moisture, refreshes, and preps skin for treatment. I can say that it absolutely lives up to it's claims and, while I really did enjoy using it and how it felt on my skin, I can't say that I've seen a huge difference in how my skin looks. For $28, I think I will seek out a less expensive option.
Tracy K.
I received this product in my Beautycon box subscription. I've been using it for about a month now. Have combo skin. I found this product so refreshing and my skin felt so nice afterwards. I normally don't use a toner but i think I'm going to start for the difference this made on my skin. It was smoothr and softer, less oily.
Ivy D.
I'm new to using toners and this one was a great first. No irritation whatsoever. Very gentle and seemed to help the products that followed sink in nicely. Purchased at Sephora. Spray nozzle that worked fine. I used it with a cotton pad or just sprayed into my hands, and prefer with the cotton pad, although seems to be a little wasteful.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have a friend who works at massage envy and this is their preferred brand. Usually I wouldn't spend this much money on products, but this spray can't be beat. I use it when i get off work and don't want to completely re wash my face. It gives a refreshed feel and in my opinion look to my skin without fully washing.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I love the spray feature of this product, it comes out as a very fine mist. Never has gotten clogged on me and is easy to apply. Does not sting my sensitive skin. This is the my first time using this toner, and I will say it has improved the texture of my skin as well as calm the redness in my skin. I would repurchase.
Aliyah F.
Statesville, NC
I've been using this product quite a bit, it hydrates very well and leaves the skin very smooth but that's it, it does nothing else, it makes my face feel greasy at times. It is not very expensive in my opinion and I do think it could do better but it does do better than most brands so I could see myself buying this product again in the near future.
Angie P.
Thats a good toner for your sking after clean up ! I put it in my face and thats alla I Need ! The price is according with the quality of product ! The packing is perfect and easy to use
What are the best features this has for the skin? I have some blemishes I would like to get rid of and also is there anything for maybe acne scars??
Josephine D.
Portsmouth, NH
Is there an anti-aging product line for Murad? Have you tried it? Please let me know what you think. Thanks :)
Christina A.
Atlanta
I have been eyeing this product for a long time. Does it really work because I been looking for a good toner
Aleshia F.
Can I use any other acne products along with this?
lucy p.
does this product help with ph levels? does it even out the skin tone