BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love the brand Murad. This toner I got in a kit, and I absolutely loved it. Murad is a pricey band, but their quality is good. This product is gentle and makes my skin glow. I have oily-acne prone skin and this is a great product for me. It helps reduce the amount of oil on my face. I can definitely tell the difference when I do use it.
Briah W.
This toner is really nice, I especially like it because it's in a spray bottle. I love it so much I will carry it in my purse with me! It definitely met my expectation and it's super gentle!
Sabina P.
Okay, I would like to start off by saying that I am literally the dryest person ever! I bought this online with free shipping and you won't believe how gentle it is! It is overwhelming how perfect this product is and how great it is at keeping me hydrated! I would recommend this to anyone that needs some moisture without being too thick!
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL
I very rarely find a toner that works for me. My skin is very dry so when I try a toner that doesn't work for me, it makes my skin feel stiff, almost like if I make an expression it will crack... I hate that.. luckily Murad Resurgence Hydrating Toner adds just enough moisture to keep my skin comfortable and clean feeling! LOVE IT
Stephanie N.
This product is suppose to hydrate my skin but instead it made it really dry. I am very sensative to soaps and toners so it could just be me, but I spent a good about of money and it just dried out my skin causing little dry brown spots on my chin and cheeks.
Kara C.
Brookfield, CT
According to the product description, this is an alcohol-free toner that replenishes lost moisture, refreshes, and preps skin for treatment. I can say that it absolutely lives up to it's claims and, while I really did enjoy using it and how it felt on my skin, I can't say that I've seen a huge difference in how my skin looks. For $28, I think I will seek out a less expensive option.
Ivy D.
I'm new to using toners and this one was a great first. No irritation whatsoever. Very gentle and seemed to help the products that followed sink in nicely. Purchased at Sephora. Spray nozzle that worked fine. I used it with a cotton pad or just sprayed into my hands, and prefer with the cotton pad, although seems to be a little wasteful.
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this toner a few times I do like it but they stopped selling it in my area I do want to mention that the spray pump kinda gave out quickly about mid way using it which was a bummer
Tracy K.
I received this product in my Beautycon box subscription. I've been using it for about a month now. Have combo skin. I found this product so refreshing and my skin felt so nice afterwards. I normally don't use a toner but i think I'm going to start for the difference this made on my skin. It was smoothr and softer, less oily.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have a friend who works at massage envy and this is their preferred brand. Usually I wouldn't spend this much money on products, but this spray can't be beat. I use it when i get off work and don't want to completely re wash my face. It gives a refreshed feel and in my opinion look to my skin without fully washing.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in your skin after using this product?
Ellen L.
Greenville
I love Murad products and was introduced to them at Massage Envy. Where else can you find them?
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
How does this leave your skin afterwards? Does it soak up pretty fast?
Cortney _.
Do you think that this product is value for money? I have heard good reviews, but not sure about the price.
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
Looking for my first toner I've read that toners a great addition to skin routine has anyone tried this and if so how does it compare to some of the more high end ones and what is ur routine with the toner