BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Kara C.
Brookfield, CT
According to the product description, this is an alcohol-free toner that replenishes lost moisture, refreshes, and preps skin for treatment. I can say that it absolutely lives up to it's claims and, while I really did enjoy using it and how it felt on my skin, I can't say that I've seen a huge difference in how my skin looks. For $28, I think I will seek out a less expensive option.
Tracy K.
I received this product in my Beautycon box subscription. I've been using it for about a month now. Have combo skin. I found this product so refreshing and my skin felt so nice afterwards. I normally don't use a toner but i think I'm going to start for the difference this made on my skin. It was smoothr and softer, less oily.
Aliyah F.
Statesville, NC
I've been using this product quite a bit, it hydrates very well and leaves the skin very smooth but that's it, it does nothing else, it makes my face feel greasy at times. It is not very expensive in my opinion and I do think it could do better but it does do better than most brands so I could see myself buying this product again in the near future.
Angie P.
Thats a good toner for your sking after clean up ! I put it in my face and thats alla I Need ! The price is according with the quality of product ! The packing is perfect and easy to use
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have a friend who works at massage envy and this is their preferred brand. Usually I wouldn't spend this much money on products, but this spray can't be beat. I use it when i get off work and don't want to completely re wash my face. It gives a refreshed feel and in my opinion look to my skin without fully washing.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I love the spray feature of this product, it comes out as a very fine mist. Never has gotten clogged on me and is easy to apply. Does not sting my sensitive skin. This is the my first time using this toner, and I will say it has improved the texture of my skin as well as calm the redness in my skin. I would repurchase.
Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
Ok guys, this is my absolute GO TO toner! I use this bad boy every day. The smell of this toner is AMAZING!! peach & cucumber- like omg. Need I say more?? I will anyways- this toner is incredibly refreshing, hydrating (but not in a greasy gross kinda way). Not only is this great for everyday use, but I love using this as a more soothing toner when I use my Sunday Riley Luna oil & good genes! So happy I purchased this toner. My total go to!!
Jaime M.
Newburg, PA
My skin is extremely dry and I've tried so many supposed hydrating toners. Most of the toners I've used dry my skin out and require extra moisturizer afterwards. This one smells great and actually is hydrating. I can appreciate a good product that lives up to its claims and this is definitely one of those products.
Summer H.
Puyallup, WA
This is an awesome toner for all skin types! There's a lot of hydrating mists/toners out there but this is one of the best I've tried. It's really great at prepping the skin for moisturizer, and also hydrating the skin before and after makeup application. The mist is a very fine mist which I love. Highly recommend
Greetchell M.
Salisbury, MD
This toner I use it for when my skin gets dry usually in the winter time. It was gentle on my skin and it smelled nice. I buy this toner on the Murad website or sephora. No it was not harsh at all. I do recommend this to people who have dry skin and needs a toner that hydrates and makes your face feel fresh.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.