BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
katie b.
This is a must have for my dry skin. I use it after washing my face, before applying moisturizer or serum. It smells so good and is really soothing and refreshing. I am on my 3rd bottle and will continue to re-purchase.
Clarissa P.
I use this toner every night as a part of my skin care routine and I absolutely LOVE IT. After cleansing and exfoliating my face I use a cotton pad to apply this product. It leaves my skin feeling extra squeaky clean and removes and excess dirt/makeup the cleanser didn't pick up. On top of that it hydrates my skin and doesn't make it feel like it's been stripped of it natural oils. Although it's a bit pricey, it's an amazing investment I continue to purchase again and again.
Christine L.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this toner as a part of my regular skincare routine after cleansing for 2-3 months now and I really like it. I have dry skin and it does feel very nice and hydrating on my face. I also like to take it with me when I travel. It feels amazing to spritz it on my face during a long flight or road trip. My favorite thing about this toner though, is the way it smells. It's a really refreshing fruity scent like peach or lychee that I can't get enough of.
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
Even though I get really oily throughout the day, my skin gets dehydrated really easily. I use this toner every day as it helps balance the pH levels of my skin along with hydrating it. I am also a huge fan of the fact that it doesn't have any alcohol in it (a big misconception/mistake to use products with alcohol in them for us acne prone skin types). The scent is also really nice. Love this!
Sara P.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my all time favorite skincare items. It makes my skin feel super clean without stripping any moisture. I use it after cleansing and before applying moisturizer. It gets rid of impurities like makeup and sweat. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. I just use a few sprays on a cotton ball and apply to the face and neck. I will continue to purchase this product for a long time!
Olivia S.
West Chester , PA
This toner is amazing if you have dark spots or need Some correcting on your facial skin! I would recommend to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin and I would definitely buy it again!! The packaging is great too! The smell is awesome as well!
Gaby R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Hydrating Toner offers skin some helpful water-binding agents, but the amount of witch hazel water is potentially problematic and keeps this otherwise well-done toner for normal to dry skin from earning a higher rating. Also problematic is the sensitizing preservative methylisothiazolinone and the inclusion of fragrance ingredients (such as linalool) known to be irritating.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
The absolute best toner ever! I have used this toner for years and I will probably use it for years to come! It's almost like crack for my face. My dry skin just feels so comforted and hydrated when I use it. I have to have it near me at all times. I need at least one backup and one in my car...at a minimum.
Marisol O.
I use this toner every morning before applying makeup, and I love it. I used to be annoyed by the spray bottle applicator, because I thought it was wasting product. Turns out, I was wrong. I have had this bottle for a few months with daily use, and I am only halfway through the bottle! It cleans all the old makeup off my face, and it keeps me hydrated! Love!
Miranda Q.
Sandston, VA
I had what the dermatologist coined 'adult acne'. I had never experienced any acne as a teen and was very frustrated. After trying every type of cleanser and toner, I ran across the reviews on Murad clarifying toner and thought I would give it a try. Within a week my acne was nearly all gone and my skin looked great. I continued to use it for another month and then switched to the Murad hydrating toner. My 'acne' has not come back in 3 months and my skin looks fresh, hydrated, and healthy. I am thrilled I found Murad and will continue to use their products!!!!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.