BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Elisabeth B.
Converse, TX
This is a good product overall, but I’m not sure if it’s worth the price when you could buy a comparable product that is cheaper and works just as well. Overall, I’m not mad at it, it’s an alright product.
Sky R.
Rayville
I am on my second bottle of this lovely product! Firstly, it lasts quite a while. I was impressed honestly. It doesn’t have a horrible scent. I’ve noticed a major improvement in my skin. It is not as dry. Also, and one of the best things about this toner is that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling stripped when you use it!
Ayene S.
Oakton, VA
I got this toner after I received a facial and had this used on my face. The lady talked me into buying it but I don’t see it doing much. It’s light and feels nice on my face but somewhat useless.
Nicole K.
Monroe
It’s one of my favorites. It smells so good and it works well! I got it while I was in school for esthetics, so I’m not sure what it runs for but every time I gave a facial in school I always got told how good this smells!
Sarah M.
I was not a fan of this product. I only used it a few times before returning. It has a very strong chemical smell and I like to use more soft smelling products or natural products. I was disappointed because I used their other products while getting a facial and was looking forward to the rest of their line. I didn’t use it long enough to even see the results it offers.
Morgan H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have very sensitive skin and this toner does a great job of not irritating my skin. It feels very hydrating as well. My only complaint is that I wish they would’ve used something other than grape seed oil. I personally hate the smell.
Oyindamola B.
Hamden, CT
I feel like i may have used all Murad products and it is just a great brand overall. After washing my face i spray this on , it gives me a nice glow and a nice tingly feeling that is super refreshing . It is a must have
Raya C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this from Sephora about a week ago and I'm in love with it so far. I have really dry skin so I needed a good effective toner. It's definitely doing the job and I love that it doesn't take a lot. With my skin being super dry I currently use it twice a day, once in the morning and then again at night to make sure my skin stays nice and hydrated.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Makes my skin look hydrated and is a good skincare step. Not sure how much else it does. Not disappointed or overwhelmed by it. Probably won’t buy again but will continue to use what I have.
Sunny K.
Granite City
Very refreshing toner. I love that it is alcohol free, which is great for us dry skinned people. It does a great job hydrating the skin and making my skin feel comfortable after cleansing. Smells amazing too.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?