BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
hailey g.
This stuff is amazing! However it can be a bit pricey if using it a lot but I think it is all worth it! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great hydrating mist! It smells good also which is a plus
Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
I thought that it was ok, but it definitely could’ve been better. There wasn’t anything really wrong with it, I’ve just had different toners that I’ve enjoyed more.
Taylor H.
Since I am a teenager I do suffer from breakouts as well as different skin types. This toner is a great tool to have if you are suffering from either of those ailments as well. I love the packaging and how it is a spray bootleg instead of a standard bottle, it makes it so much easier to use, and actually makes skincare fun. The product itself is super hydrating to the skin and feels so refreshing after a long hard day at school or work. I would recommend this product highly to anyone!
Krista S.
Perris, CA
Having dry skin, this was a MUST have. After using this product i've noticed that I haven't really had dry skin in a while. I've actually seen some oil on my face, which i LOVE.
Breanna B.
Gig Harbor, WA
I don't like getting addicted to high end and having an array of expensive products to buy, so I usually try the cheapies first and if they don't work, slightly upgrade until I find what's right. This stuff is awesome for my skin and it's one of my staples now. I'm 33, I live in a hot and humid climate, and my skin is VERY oily and acne prone. I use benzoyl peroxide and in the winter, my skin will dry out some (especially on my nose and chin). I use this Murad Toner 365 days a year. It's a light moisturizer and it's so refreshing. My skin gets out of whack when I stop using it. Amazing for people with super dry skin. I use it a few times daily. After cleansing, to freshen up makeup or to just smell how yummy it is.
Shannin B.
My friend had let me use some of hers to test it out and I really liked it. Sadly after looking at the price i figured to try and find a cheap alternative but after spending 100+ dollars trying to find a comparable product I decided to bite the bullet and buy a bottle, ive been using it for like 2 weeks and its made such a huge difference in my skin!
This stuff always leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth and it even helps moisturize!

Well worth the money!
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
I bought this product a few years back and stopped using it for whatever reason. I don't think they've changed formulas or anything, but I did just start using it again just this past month. With the summer drying out my skin like crazy I've decided picking up a refreshing toner would be a good idea. Yes! A few spritzes on a clean dry face is heaven. I do notice that if you don't pat it gently off it tends to dry slightly tacky...which is not okay. When I do pat it off my skin is super refreshed, soft, and smells lovely (without being overpowering). No idea why I didn't use the crap out of this toner when I originally bought it.
Tyler C.
St Petersburg, FL
My girlfriend forced this upon me every night for a month in her eternal quest to give me the skin of a god. While it did not achieve that goal it did help my skin quite a bit
Lauren W.
This toner is amazing for your skin! As soon as I spritz it on I can practically feels the beneficial properties going to work on my dry, tired skin. And I have acne prone skin and this toner does not irritate it. I like to spray a little on my face a few minutes before u apply any makeup for the day. It gives me a nice healthy skin feel all day long. It's also great coupled with some of Murad's acne skincare products. This toner is part of my daily routine and I just live the smell, benefits, and the company it comes from.
Kara R.
Yonkers, NY
Love the way this feels after I spray this on my freshly washed face. It rebalance the hydration in my skin and I appreciate the fact that this toner is sprayed on instead of with a cotton pad. I would usually skip toning but this makes me want to; it smells so good too! The bottle size is great so I don't run through it as fast as my normal facial mists.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.