BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Christina K.
Hydrating and soft on my skin! Very moisturizing and keep my face clean! The price is reasonable and the toner lasts a long time! It's very gentle on your face! I definitely would buy it again
Caroline b.
Kennesaw, GA
This is my favorite toner. I can spritz it on my face or apply with a cotton ball and it never leaves my skin feeling tight or dry. I purchase mine at Sephora and feel it is a great value.
Christy L.
Evans Mills, NY
This toner really made me believe in using toners. My skin looks healthier and when used consistently, my skin tone evens and remains hydrated especially in those cold dry winter months.
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
My skin is very dry especially in the winter so having this hydrating toner to use is a life saver and really brings my skin back to life! For the price I would recommend this to anyone!
Melissa W.
Keithville, LA
I have oily skin and I tend to not really care for toners. It seems to make me produce more oil BUT this toner would have been better if it didn’t spray so I could just dab some on a cotton ball and wipe over my face
Tania C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really like this toner for my combination skin. I love that it's alcohol free which makes it extremely gentle on my skin and doesn't strip my skin's natural oils. It is a pricey item for a toner but I haven't found another brand that works as well.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite toners, it smells SOOOO AMAZING and everyone always wanted to buy this product. It also is very relaxing and cooling to the skin. and helps balance the PH as well.
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
This Murad facial hydrating toner is a very good product. After your this on your face feels refreshed and hydrated. It feels like your face is brand new and clean. It gets the rest of the makeup off your face if u missed any! I highly suggest it.
Hannah L.
The hydrating toner really says what it does. I bought the product at massage envy. It truly does meet my expectations and I would say it does have nice packaging. I would totally buy it again. 100% recommend it.
Brenda C.
This toner works so well with toning my skin, I've brought this plenty of times, as well the packaging it does not spill all over my stuff, of course this is exactly what I expected, would recommend to everyone
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.