BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
Great for normal to dry skin and after masks to hydrate and balance the ph levels of the skin and prep for finishing treatments like serums. Noticed my clients skin retains moisture a lot better after a couple weeks of use.
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
I love murad hudrating toner because it doesn't dry my skin compared to other toner.. it's a but pricey but it's definitely worth it.. i like how it's gentle on my skin and it's easy to apply.. i would recommend it to others
Tanya R.
Mountain View, CA
One of the best selling Murad products. Needless to say, how great this product is and everyone falls in love after first try! Yes, I guarantee because I used to work with Murad as an Esthetician Murad Hydrating Toner
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
I love this product as a hydrator, but I'm not sure about its effectiveness as a traditional toner.

I'm still giving it 5 stars because I bought it for a fresh hydrating toner instead of a drying type of toner, and that's the way it's marketed.

I recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or who is looking for a little something to wake up and refresh their skin in the morning.

It's great being sprayed DIRECTLY ON THE FACE and rubbed in with fingertips. I found spraying it on a cotton ball, as with traditional toners, just soaked up the product and did not give the hydrating effect I was looking for.

Great under moisturizer before makeup.
Great at night after cleansing and before night cream.

This size has lasted me 3 months so far and is less that 25% used.
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kristin L.
My absolute favorite toner! It soothing and hydrating. I love that it's a spray! It helps hydrate your skin even through make up. It also helps to set powders like a setting spray but with all the extra benefits!!
Tiffany W.
I love this toner for the summer due to the hydrating effect it has in my skin. I love the smell, the feel and the after feel of my face and neck. The price is good and so is the product. I will be a repeat buyer.
Betty B.
Macclenny, FL
Clear moist looking after applying this toner but my skin was feeling very dry and rough to the touch after application would not purchase to use on my dry skin.
Emily L.
Angola, NY
My skin seems to change with the weather like most people's and I purchased this because of reviews I read. It helped me keep my skin type normal all through the winter months, I love it and will continue to use it
.Anika B.
usa
I like this toner the only reason I gave it to 4 instead of A5 is because it does feel a little oily and I have oily skin so I don't really like that but if you have dry skin I feel like it would be a great product
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?