BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Emily S.
This is one of the best toners I have used it's amazing for dry skin it is a pretty penny but extremely worth ever sent this product is amazing it hydrated the skin while leaving it nice and soft I would recommend this
kadyn b.
I loved using this toner mainly due to the smell, which is a nice peach smell. I don’t think that it hydrated the skin all that well, but it does feel nice as a spray to refresh your face or makeup throughout the day.
Ana M.
New Caney, TX
I liked it but then I didn't cause at first when you spray it to your face it kind of burns and for my kind of skin some parts got red , keep in mind my skin gets irritated really quick other than that it's good if you follow by using step 2 and step 3
Xen H.
I love murad hudrating toner because it doesn't dry my skin compared to other toner.. it's a but pricey but it's definitely worth it.. i like how it's gentle on my skin and it's easy to apply.. i would recommend it to others
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Oh boy is it hydrating! I use this as my makeup setting spray. It keeps my makeup set all day and is so refreshing especially on hot days. It is a little over priced but ok tell you one thing it's worth every penny!
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
I freelance for Murad and when I receieved this as a gift from my boss, I immeditely fell in love with this product. It's light weight, refreshing whenever my skin feels dry at home, and it's filled with moisturizing benefits!
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
Great for normal to dry skin and after masks to hydrate and balance the ph levels of the skin and prep for finishing treatments like serums. Noticed my clients skin retains moisture a lot better after a couple weeks of use.
bella j.
Las Vegas
The size of this bottle is huge. You get what your money is worth. Although it includes alcohol it does not dry your skin out. It's very gentle on the skin and would work great as a setting spray, i highly recommend
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
I love this product as a hydrator, but I'm not sure about its effectiveness as a traditional toner.

I'm still giving it 5 stars because I bought it for a fresh hydrating toner instead of a drying type of toner, and that's the way it's marketed.

I recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or who is looking for a little something to wake up and refresh their skin in the morning.

It's great being sprayed DIRECTLY ON THE FACE and rubbed in with fingertips. I found spraying it on a cotton ball, as with traditional toners, just soaked up the product and did not give the hydrating effect I was looking for.

Great under moisturizer before makeup.
Great at night after cleansing and before night cream.

This size has lasted me 3 months so far and is less that 25% used.
Betty B.
Macclenny, FL
Clear moist looking after applying this toner but my skin was feeling very dry and rough to the touch after application would not purchase to use on my dry skin.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.