BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I liked this a lot, it wasn't too harsh on my skin, it was very gentle and didn't make my skin feel too tight, it was refreshing, it was packaged nicely, it was my first time using it, I will be buying it again, it visibly firms the appearance of skin fairly quickly!
Kelly C.
The thing that I love the most about this toner in comparison to my other toners is that it's in a misting bottle. I keep buying this product because it works better then any other toner that I have and makes my skin feel the best.
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
I love any spray toner, this one is very light on the skin and great for before makeup. I like how it sprays evenly and doesn't seem to make my skin overly oily. Definitely would recommend this to someone who needs light hydration.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
Believe it or not this is a great make up setting spray. It kept my make up set while toning my skin, it also smells really good. I worked at Massage Envy and we all bought this product. It’s amazing, my skin looks beautiful.
Kelly S.
I really thought this toner did a great job of getting any excess makeup residue that my daily cleanser or Make up wipe doesn't. I feel like this hydrates my face and leave it feeling clean but not stripped. I would continue to purchase this product.
Wendy G.
It does what it says it'll do. Super hydrating doesn't burn like most other toners but it also feels like it's working if that makes sense. It's available at Ulta that's where I have gotten it. And the smell isn't to strong.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Great toner for dry skin people. It doesn't dry you out and preps your skin nicely for any serums or moisturizers. I also appreciate that it's a spray toner. I don't particularly like toners you have to use cotton swabs with.
Amber T.
Lynchburg, VA
Great to use to wash off the day! I generally have pretty sensitive skin, but this didn't bother it at all. It didn't have a super strong smell like some other toners that I have tried! Overall I would recommend this product.
Heidi M.
This was a great fit for my skin. It made my skin feel hydrated after using the cleanser. It also worked well to remove any excess dirt and all the cleanser did not get. I always felt like my skin was very clean after using.
Gabriela E.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I like this toner because it hydrates my skin and makes it feel rejuvenated and fresh. I don't care for the packaging very much but that doesn't take away from how effective it truly is. I bought this product from Massage Envy but I will not be buying it again.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.