BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Savannah D.
Kennewick, WA
I use this toner for EVERYTHING! I refresh my make up with it, it's a part of my routine, I'm being it with me whenever my clients are dry and I need something to refresh foundation areas that aren't applying the way I'd like. Great product!
Alissa M.
I go to school for master esthetics and we use Mira’s products but I don’t really see a difference with this product very much and same goes with a lot of their stuff. It doesn’t make my skin bad it just doesn’t benefit much from this toner.
Heather R.
Elkton, MD
I use acne products that can sometimes really dry my skin out or give me dry patches. I use this occasionally when my skin gets too dry. It works well. I feel it's a bit pricey, but for me it's worth it so I don't mind the splurge.
Maria H.
My skin overproduced oil because it lacks moisture, so the murad hydrating toner is perfect for my skin. I believe it’s priced at $30, which is pretty expensive but it’s not bad for the value of what you’re getting! I love using it as a makeup setter and bought it at Massage Envy!
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
I love toners; I like to try new ones all the time. Sometimes my toner won't be as hydrating as this one. I usually tone my face before my make up, and this one just wakes up my face. I still have my first bottle and can't wait to finish it.
Deanna L.
San Diego, CA
I had never tried a toner in a spray format before this one and I am a convert! But thats about the only thing I enjoyed about this. Even though it advertises itself as hydrating I found it to be drying and it stung my face like crazy
Linda N.
Newport Beach, CA
This toner does exactly what it says! It's hydrating, light, and so pleasant to use. What I love most is basically irrelevant - it smells like peaches! I love using this after a shower, after washing my face, basically anytime I can.
Maggie V.
Boca Raton
I LOVE this timer! It smells really good and leaves my skin looking beautiful! It's gentle on my skin & on others as well. It's not too pricey considering it's a toner. I love everything about it!
Lora L.
Cramerton, NC
I love the Murad Hydrating Toner. This will be the first and last toner you ever want to use. It is incredibly refreshing, especially during the summer. It works great as a makeup setter or just a refresher in the afternoon as well.
Dawn M.
I purchased this whole line direct from the Murad website. I find it to to be very expensive and not too effective for my skin so I will not repurchase. I found the ingredients to be too strong and caused adverse effects to my skin
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?