BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
I love this hydrating toner. I have super dry skin in the winter and this definitely helps to keep the dry away! I use it twice a day, morning and night. Its light and refreshing and when it dries it really give great moisture without a feeling of residual product.
Lauren M.
This toner has a light, citrusy scent that makes your skin feel refreshed. Its a great value for the price, and I've noticed that the vitamin C has helped lighten my acne scarring and brighten my face. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Samantha P.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product and I love the fact that it's in a spray bottle. It's easy to apply and it feels so refreshing and cleansing when I use it. I will definitely purchase it again. It's a staple in my skin care routine. Even my husband uses it from time to time.
Arielle G.
My skin as very dry due to the products that I was using. I sprayed this on my face to rehydrate my skin and this products really works. It didn't make my face sticky no did it make my skin overly produce oil. This can also be used as a fix spray for makeup.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
Obsessed with this toner! It is the perfect spray amount and it truly makes you feel alive! I do-not like the scent as much but the product itself is great so I look it over! I feel tighter and brighter when I use it. Mine was rather expensive and I bought it at a spa.
Angela N.
Derby, CT
First of all the smell is amazing. This is such a nice refreshing toner to use in the summer time just to freshen up your face. I haven't seen any real changes in my skin from using it but I do love it no burning or drying of my skin so it's a go to for me.
aliyah M.
Tacoma
Everyone in my family uses this product because it's so great. It exceeded my expectation and now i recommend it to everyone! I bought this at a family's member's work Massage Envy. It is packaged nicely and doesn't need any improvement, it's too good.
Jerrica E.
Waco, GA
I received a sample of this in a monthly makeup subscription box and fell in complete love with it but was so bummed when I went to buy it and saw the price! It's a bit pricey but I would say it's totally worth every penny but it's just out of my budget!
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
times, there's something wrong. I have backups in the house and a travel size one in the car. I've been using this for over 10 years I think, and if they ever stop making it...aaahhh I can't even imagine. Truly face crack for my dry skin!
Bailey K.
This is my favorite toner I have yet to come across. I absolutely love this stuff and I am always buying more! I spray this on my face before I apply my makeup, and before I go to bed at night. I just keeps my face totally hydrated throughout the day!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?