BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Patricia M.
I love, love, love this toner! I have used many toners and have not found one like this. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or stiff. Cleanses my face and removes makeup and dirt left behind after washing. I use this morning and night as part of my face care regiment.
Kate N.
I tried this when I moved to New York and found my old toner too drying. This is a great antidote to the dry weather here, and is nice for a hydrating spritz throughout the day. However, it doesn't do much else. I'd prefer a more multifunctional toner, although this is good for dealing with the harsh weather.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to toner because it is light and hydrating and hasn't caused any breakouts or skin issues whatsoever. I really like that it doesn't irritate my skin or make it feel overly tight like some toners can do. It feels very refreshing and I've recommended it to lots of friends.
Melissa B.
Milwaukee, WI
I only use this every once in awhile, I do not really need to use toner much. I have very dry skin that suffers from eczema a lot so I try not to use a ton of skin care products on my face. It is very hydrating although the price point is a tad pricey for my taste.
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
I love this hydrating toner. I have super dry skin in the winter and this definitely helps to keep the dry away! I use it twice a day, morning and night. Its light and refreshing and when it dries it really give great moisture without a feeling of residual product.
Samantha P.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product and I love the fact that it's in a spray bottle. It's easy to apply and it feels so refreshing and cleansing when I use it. I will definitely purchase it again. It's a staple in my skin care routine. Even my husband uses it from time to time.
Lauren M.
This toner has a light, citrusy scent that makes your skin feel refreshed. Its a great value for the price, and I've noticed that the vitamin C has helped lighten my acne scarring and brighten my face. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Obsessed with this toner! It is the perfect spray amount and it truly makes you feel alive! I do-not like the scent as much but the product itself is great so I look it over! I feel tighter and brighter when I use it. Mine was rather expensive and I bought it at a spa.
Angela N.
Derby, CT
First of all the smell is amazing. This is such a nice refreshing toner to use in the summer time just to freshen up your face. I haven't seen any real changes in my skin from using it but I do love it no burning or drying of my skin so it's a go to for me.
aliyah M.
Tacoma
Everyone in my family uses this product because it's so great. It exceeded my expectation and now i recommend it to everyone! I bought this at a family's member's work Massage Envy. It is packaged nicely and doesn't need any improvement, it's too good.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.