BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Teenie B.
I purchased this toner after a facial I received. It was recommended by the esthetician, but it hasn't really improved or hydrated my skin. I've almost finished the bottle and still have not really seen a difference in my skin. It also doesn't smell incredible. Not bad... but not great.
Camille M.
San Diego, CA
LOVE!!! This is so awesome to have in my purse on the go. Especially when the weather is changing and there's dry winds. It can be used throughout the day for a little "pick me up." It smells so fresh and clean with a hint of cucumber & leaves my skin with a healthy refreshed glow.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I love the smell of this toner and how hydrating it is. It’s gentle on the skin and it is for all skin types. I have used this toner in the past and recently started back using it again. I will not be putting it down again. I recommend it for anyone who needs a hydrating toner.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
I love using this after washing my face and before applying any moisturizers. It instantly hydrates my face and leaves it feeling so refreshed. I knocked off a star because it is a little pricey and I think you could get moisturizing toners for cheaper. It's supposed to balance out your pH levels so I think it's still worth it.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this toner. It makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I think it's a good value for the price. I don't think it's too harsh. It isn't harsh on my skin and I have sensitive skin. I think the packaging is a little bland but I don't care about packaging too much if the product is that awesome!
Sharon H.
Buffalo, NY
Toner is really important especially in a skin care routine. Toner is usually the first step after taking off your makeup. I am a very oily person I got for light, watery gel based formulas. Toners are extremely important and keeps you hydrated and I love this one it's the basis!
Chloé H.
This is a really good toner. I find it's very hydrating, and it removes most of the dirt or oils off my face. I use it quite often whenever I feel it's needed. You do have to be quite careful when moving towards the eye area, especially if you have sensitive eyes like myself.
Callie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm sort of just...meh with this toner. I kept wanting it to do more for my skin than it did for the price. It has an artificial peach fragrance and mists fine. But it left my skin tacky and almost itchy. I just wanted something to spritz and go, but I'm still on the hunt.
Margaret K.
Hatboro, PA
The Murad hydrating toner is a great addition to any skincare routine. It is a luxurious feeling mist that, when used after cleansing, will leave skin feeling plump and hydrated. I recommend this often to clients as it is an easy and effective product to add to any routine.
Patricia M.
I love, love, love this toner! I have used many toners and have not found one like this. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or stiff. Cleanses my face and removes makeup and dirt left behind after washing. I use this morning and night as part of my face care regiment.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.