BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
ZEYNEP A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great toner. I love that it keeps my face very hydrated without making it oily. I have combination/oily skin and many toners either make it excessively oily or dried out completely. This toner is definitely effective in keeping my face hydrated without either drying out or making it oilier. I'd buy again!
Maria C.
Tampa , FL
I am literally obsessed with this toner. whether I am feeling lazy and spraying this to my skin on its own, or using it in The middle of my skin care routine (after cleanser and before serum and moisturizer) this product truly does make a difference it smells amazing and makes me feel genuinely CLEAN
Allaiyah M.
Carpinteria, CA
This is one of my top 5 favorite products I carry this in my purse at all times. It keeps my skin so hydrated through out the day even under makeup I swear it keeps my makeup looking flawless even if I don’t use a moisturizer or primer. Whenever I have a flight I keep this in my bag that dry air can just suck the life out of your skin but a few sprays and your skin is hydrated and radiant!
Emily H.
Willow Grove, PA
MURAD products are amazing. You can never go wrong with MURAD. I highly recommend this esp if you tend to have dry skin. It's very effective and I noticed a huge difference in my skin in a few days. The makeup sets smoother and my face looks fresh. It's a bit pricey but totally worth the money!
Pj E.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love this toner! I love the way that it is in a spray bottle so that you do not have to use cotton balls, and when you sprayed on your face it feels very hydrating! It was very gentle, and left my face feeling moist and after I applied my moisturizer you could still feel the freshness of the toner for hours!
Melanie D.
After using this, I quickly noticed a difference in my face. It was brighter and took off a lot of the dry skin around my nose and by my outer cheeks. Smells great! Super hydrating that I can use it in the morning without putting moisturizer . Worth the money. Murad Hydrating Toner
Jordan S.
This toner pretty good I got mine in my stocking. It's gentle but works well. I'm a first time user and seem to like it. It's packaging is nice but could be better. I would not buy this again because there's better products on the market.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This toner is amazing! It differs from other traditional toners because you don’t wipe it off with a cotton pad, you spray your face after cleansing and let it soak in and go to your next step. It’s very hydrating and Preps the skin well for the next product you apply. Can’t live with out this.
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
This has been my go-to toner. It isn’t harsh and doesn’t dry out your skin. It gives a nice spray to the face, it smells a little off but it doesn’t last long after drying. Leaves my skin hydrated and feeling ready for my makeup application or my nighttime regimen. Good product all around
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
My esthetician uses this when I get my facials, I gotta be honest I'm not that impressed by murad. The packaging isn't cute (I know that's stupid but it's not haha) it's good for a facial/clinical setting but it's just not exciting and doesn't do anything spectacular to make it stand out
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.