BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I love the spray! I believe i use way less product than pouring on a pad! It is refreshing and smells so fresh and clean. I spray twice (one for the left side and one for the right side of my face) and I feel I've got every part I need toned. My skin isn't sticky after either like other toners I've tried. It is reasonably priced as well. 100% recommend!
Francesca C.
Hialeah, FL
I started using this product 2 years ago, and it works amazing for my type of skin because I have rosacea and instantly get refresh and hydrated, sometimes I used before and after my makeup and the look gets more natural. I love it and I love Murad products!!!
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Compré este último fin de semana y lo he estado usando diariamente como parte de mi rutina de cuidado de la piel. Después de limpiar mi cara, pulverizo este todo sobre mi cara y cuello, y lo deje reposar por algunos minutos antes de agregar mi suero y crema hidratante. Tengo la piel muy seca esto ha sido ayudar a mi piel mantenerse hidratado . Me encanta el olor fresco.l!
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Love it is so easy to use , just some sprays before i apply my make up .I can totally see de diference when I use it my skin is so much fresh without looking shinny or oily. The price is good is not expensive and it is a great quality product. Also it dryes fast after a couple of sprays around a minute and is dry and readdy to apply makeup
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my holy grail! I love using this after I cleanse my skin and before I use Sunday Riley's Luna oil. I am not a huge fan of the spray, I wish the packaging was a little different just because I feel like I use too much product by spraying it. The toner assists in promoting even skin tone and texture while hydrating versus drying your skin out.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
This toner is out of my budget but it was gifted to me along with the clarifying toner from murad But to be quite honest I feel like all toners work the same I am addicted to toner the second I wash my face I wipe it down with toner before putting on moisturizer I do the same as well It takes up all of the leftover make up that was left after washing your face and it really helps clarify the skin
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa , CA
This toner is great for those of you who have sensitive skin as I do. This toner is very mild to the skin unlike others which have a very strong chemical astringent to their formula. The spray adds convenience to the product instead of keeping cotton pads on you. This does not irritate the skin and it does help hydrate it if your skin is usually more try.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
I keep this toner in my yoga bag and use it to refresh my face after class. It feels nice on the face but I can't say it makes enough of a difference for me to call it a must-have product. I do like to have something other than just water to mist onto my face after I've been sweating profusely, though. Probably would not repurchase.
Ashlee A.
Moline, IL
I have combination skin but in the winter my skin is very dry. I get facials every month and the estetician uses this on me. It has definitely rehydrated my skin and I've only been using it for a week. However, I have had a few break outs on my forehead but I'm not sure if it's due to this. It does not have the best smell either.
Jenea S.
I absolutely love the murad skin care routine.  It did wonders for my acne when no other products were helping, not even medicated ones.  It is pricey in my opinion and once I got my acne under control I found a more affordable product to use.  I would definitely recommend if you’ve got the funds to continue use.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.