BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Geri G.
Port St Lucie, FL
If I could give the replenishing toner 10 stars, I would. I have dry, sensitive skin that has a tendency for redness and mild rosacea.  This gentle toner does an effective job of evening my skin tone without drying out my already dry skin. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive, dry, red skin.  Most toners have dried out my skin, but this had all of the positive effects of a toner without drying me out.  Highly recommended.
Lacy H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a must have! It smells so good and is really soothing and refreshing. I have oily/normal combination skin and this just helps it stay feeling fresh. This product is not drying to the skin . I highly recommend it.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS

I discovered this product through a recommendation from a friend. I have to say that it is the best toner that I have used in my life. I love the smell, the feeling of freshness that leaves on the face. And above all, when I use it my skin looks radiant and hydrated. I love! I always recommend it because it has everything your skin may need Hatzel, Cucumber, Peach, among other ingredients that help nourish and moisturize your skin.
Megan M.
I am in love with this toner. I have combination skin and have trouble balancing out my dryness and oil amount, but this toner made my skin feel refreshed without drying it out or moisturizing it too much to the point it felt oily. I would definitely buy again and I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with combination skin.
J. T.
I loved the light fragrance of this toner and the way the product sprays directly onto my face.  It's easier to apply like that than on a cotton pad.  After I washed my face I would spray about 2-3 sprays onto my face with my eyes closed.  Then, I would let it sit for a few seconds to help tighten my pores.  Next, I would take my face towel and wipe the remainder off, before applying serum and moisturizing.
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
I've been using this toner for over 3 years !!! It's the perfect amount of hydration and smells like a peach . I like to spray it on my face before and after I apply my makeup . It's a great toner and setting spray for makeup .
Bree F.
I have to say since I've started to use this product my skin has just started to glimmer and glow. I do not have as much acne nor breakouts or blemishEs.
This has minimized and reduced a lot of my purities that I had before. This product is very lightly scented, very citrusy, very great fruit like scented.
Without a doubt it is a hydrating toner and does exactly what it says it is supposed to do.
Every bottle I've got, balances, rehydrates, and gently purifies your skin.. This restores your pH balance and really neutralizes surfacing impurities.
this helps to seal your poor so they do not get clogged with dirt oil or any kind of outside irritants that help with causing acne or blemishes and breakouts. This product is exactly what it is supposed to do. This brand is one of the most reliable facial skin care products that I could ever recommend to anybody. This product came highly recommended to me by a friend and I would definitely recommend this product. I Most definitely recommend this to everybody. Even people with sensitive skin very delicate skin I would suggest to use just a spray or two.
this is the part of the reassurance collection this cleanser and toner is a step one product. You should follow up with the step two and three shortly after.
give it a try. I purchased this at Ulta or Sephora to gain points in trying other products. Murad Hydrating Toner
Shreeda T.
Murad Hydrating Toner feels so good on my dry skin! I am 34 and my skin is combo with a tendency to be dry. I purchased this from Sephora. I think it's adequately priced. You get plenty of product. It sprays out pretty ferociously so hold it at a distance to get a mist. I love to finish my skin regimen with this or just spray on my face after washing. I set my makeup with it too. Highly recommended.
Priscilla R.
Brooklyn , NY
 Now that I am almost 30,skin care is something that I have to be on top of. What I like about this toner is that it helps with my pores. Toner does help with balancing your PH levels which is why I like to try different toners.  I have pale skin,so any imperfection shows. It is very refreshing. After using this for a month, I could tell a big difference. it helps moisturize my skin as well as protect it when I am  using harsh foundations.
Lauren K.
I absolutely love this toner! It's super easy to use because it sprays on. It feels super refreshing, and leaves skin feeling hydrated. The scent is fresh and not too obtrusive. It's perfect for dry and combination skin, especially in the winter when skin needs that extra hydration boost!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.