BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
QUEEN U.
I first heard if this product on youtube and decited to give it a try. It was effective and also told my friend about this product
Júlia O.
Kirkland
Great experience! Your skin gets soft so fast Just using this product for some weeks. If you want a nice skin you should use it.
Ari Lear44447 F.
After the toner i will need something for hydrated my skin and this was the solution i find its amazing guys you need to try it
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Really good for the dryer seasons when I have more dry combo skin. It's a little more expensive than other brands but worth it

Hannah E.
Calgary, AB
I haven't used this for long, but so far I like it. I'll have to wait until it's all used up to decide if I will repurchase it.
Sabīne Z.
Very nice size. Super hydrating. Great formula. Nice scent. Easy application. I use this in the summer. I think it's fantastic.
Sonia A.
This is a great toner! Been using it after my clinic cleanser, didn't think it would be a good duo gave it a try and love it!
Jenn S.
I can't say it enough. I am in love with Murad. Everyone needs to try at least one product. They have something for everyone.
Sandra D.
Maravilhoso. Super fresquinho, deixa a pele super gostosa. O cheiro é muito bom também. Pena vir pouco produto na embalagem
Sahar S.
I use this after I wash my face with the same style face wash. The only disadvantage is that my skin feels a little tight
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?