BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Murad Hydrating Toner
es uno de los productos con los cuales no podria vivir sin el. Siempre vuelvo a comprarlo, excelente hidratante.
jaylane f.
Auckland
i love this because iy doesnt dry me out as much as other toners do. i use maybe one a week or every two weeks.
Marilia B.
Maceió
Que maravilhoso o bom é que pode testa vários produtos de marcas que nem conhecemos ou que nem testamos ainda
Dayanel R.
ARZOBISPO PORTES, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA
HIDRATANTE AL MAXIMO LO PUEDES CONSEGUIR A PRECIO SUMAMENTE BUENO, NO TE ARREPENTIRAS, ES TOTALMENTE EFECTIVO
Annaire Z.
huele muy bien queda execlente la piel idrata mucho queda hermosa la piel y luminosa muy buen producto facial
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
I love this stuff! It's a very refreshing mist on the face and gives me a dose of vitamin c which is great.
Незаменимых н.
Пришла быстро, обожаю такой бренд, очень нравится, и сайт тоже , ещё заказываю такие посылки с вашего сайта
Fevy R.
Calgary
This product keeps my face hydrated and smooth. my skin feels v clean and i love it and repurchase again
Bb.Ehdz N.
Dubai, Dubai
A good product but as what ive said, its expensive and we can get same result but much affordable price.
Sundoss H.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Its good somehow and veryyyy expensive,, so i wish if they lower it little bit so we can buy more from it
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.