BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Simran S.
This one is my favourite it makes your skin feel so soft and nice!! Its a really good product to try out if you have a dry skin, especially during this weather your skin tends to be more dry and the best way to keep it hydrated is using this amazing product!
Natasha A.
SSM, ON
I dont use toner often, but I certainly don't mind this too much. Would recommend. Not sure if I would buy again for myself. Would like to try something noew.
Charlene S.
Love this toner. Keeps my skin fresh and hydrated.
It tightens up my skin. I use it just before moisturizer , and it makes it my makeup look so much better.
Gabrielle D.
Isle of Wight , ['', '', '']
I always use this after I have cleansed and it is the nicest thing a lot of toners try your face after putting them on but this keeps it hydrated for a while
iris p.
The truth is that I do not notice much effect of this cream and not buy again. The cream was fresh, creamy, soft and smelled good but I did not see results.
Ekaterina M.
New Castle, DE
I absolutely love this stuff! I love how my skin feels. I wash my face twice a day and use this toner after. my skin feels fresh smoother and cleaner!
Agne C.
I really like this hydrating toner! Fantastic, awesome product. I buy it in online shop. Nice package, easy to use. Good quality and price. Recommend!
SHWETA T.
You can use this toner
Even without makeup
Or before applying makeup products on your face
It makes you feel fresh
It has a nice aroma
And i love it
Charlotte H.
Colchester, Essex
Instantly refreshing and an amazing smell. If I go without using this my face feels dull, whereas usually I don’t feel that my toner does much for me
Rosetta M.
Do not recommend murad, it made my acne worse. It's so expensive. It dried out my face. Go spend the shipping on proactiv, it works 10 times better.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.