BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Kirsty D.
Fife
This product was good but not WOW good this was my first time using it and I honestly would go as far to say I would use it again it did hydrate but nothing magical could find the same thing in the drugstore.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Love this toner since my skin is very dry and flaky. It provides a lot of hydration and essential minerals in to my skin. Last a long time too since one or two sprays go a long way.
Henna A.
This is such an amazing toner and it leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and soft after I cleanse my skin. It's also really affordable and super easy to slap on during my night time skin routine. I really recommend it for all skin types.
sivaa s.
Favourite toner on this planet ever! It is very hydrating and does not strip the skin. I purchase my toner from Sephora and I am a repeat user of this product and it does meet all my expectations which is to clean the skin and hydrate it at the same time.
Paradise H.
cairo
We must all care about the humaneness and cleanliness to give it the softness and the desired victory and not forgetting the body as well, so it protects our health more
Laura S.
Toronto TO
This Toner saved my skin. I have been struggling to find a toner that didn't strip my skin, but still did the job; and this was it.
I also loved how it was a spray bottle. Perfect price, and amazing amount of product.
Picky P.
EDMONTON, AB
I have had two of these toner. I must say the toner is mild and hydrated my skin as well. It’s ok if you have healthy skin and want an everyday toner.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
This smells so freaking good omg! I love it! I got a small sample of this in my beautycon box and it was beyond amazing. my skin felt so fresh and ready for makeup.
Rebeka G.
Is very nice i love it
i use it every day in my life, its freaking amazing.
every friend of mine used it.
its a very nice smell and the texture is smooth
i love it so mutch
Aura A.
I like this toner but I don’t love it. I haven’t noticed any big differences with my skin since using it, however I haven’t noticed anything bad either. It does help my skin to feel a bit more hydrated which is nice.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.