BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Ashley J.
Badger Newfoundland
This toner is just wow !! I went from such an uneven skin tone to beautiful radiant glowing skin , in less the half the product I noticed differences !! I strongly recommend this product
Stephanie d.
Mexico
This product it’s just wonderful if you really want your face clean, soft and super hydrated. It feels a little bit oily at first when you apply it, but you should start using a little quantity to see how it feels with your skin, for dry skin this is just A MAAAA ZIIIIING!!! This baby goes along with your skin in so many ways!!!!
sabina s.
Mission, BC
The smell is Divine! I have acne prone skin so my acne face washes always dry out my skin and I needed something hydrating that I could put on afterwards so I bought this. You get a lot of product for your money and I must say it is hydrating, it gives my skin a nice glow! Beware the sprayer is very strong!
Taylor M.
Fonthill, ON
I love this toner. It's a great price point for the quality of the product. I love the smell.
The hydrating part of the name is accurate, this toner makes my skin feel fresh & hydrated after using my cleanser. I use this product twice a day when I have it on hand.
Naiomy P.
Edmonton, AB
THIS STUFF SMELLS SOOOOOO GOOD!! It’s like a cup of water for the face and smells like grape fruit. What more can you ask for?? In the winter when my skin was more dull and dry this toner saved me and gave me the extra hydration I really needed!!
Hafsa S.
Windsor
All of Murad products are amazing. This toner not only hydrates my skin but makes it feel fresh and soft. Nice packaging, but kind of pricey. Highly recommend though.
Syune T.
Dubai
Murad’s hydrating toner is for all types of skin, absolutely loved this product!! Its my permanent toner I always re-buy it!! Its effective as it tones, hydrates and evens out the skin.
member-104b9
I love this product, because it makes my skin feel extremely hydrated, even tho I have oily skin, at first I didn’t really like it but the more I used it to made my skin look better and better! The would 100% recommend this to anyone because it is very good value for money!
Andrea B.
I haven't used toner in years...I find this one really makes a difference in the overall appearance and texture of my skin. It's helped clear up some stubborn acne too.
Anda S.
Derramore heights , BT455RX
Absolutely amazing product. With having dry skin this works wonders for me and keeps my skin really hydrated during the day especially on non make up days. Highly recommend
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?