BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Taliya L.
Sebastian
I use this toner from day to night and sometimes in the afternoon to refresh my skin from the harshness of the day! It makes my skin clean and very well hydrated
Emerald G.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet mother of God this is the truth, the light and the way! I went to Sephora looking for a primer for my sensitive combo skin and ended up getting this recommended to me. I'm not going to lie I was verrry skeptical, but after using it all week I've seen a dramatic improvement in my skin. Calmed my redness and irritation, evened out any texture and also replenished moisture to all my dry patches. My skin has a healthy lit from within glow and I owe it all to this! I will continue to repurchase ova and ova and ova again! Oh yes it also smells like peaches it's absolutely delightful and the best thing I've used on my face thus far I'm soooo glad I tried this miracle potion!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Natalie K.
Olive Branch, Ms
It is fairly pricey. I did like this toner; however, I did not see the results I wanted to with this. At times, my face looked oily. I do not think this product is worth the money.
Teresa K.
Fort Collins
This is a fantastic toner. It helps to keep my skin hydrated and seems to help with my fine lines. Zero waste as it comes in a pump bottle. Will be buying again.
Madonna J.
I am in love with this toner along with the clarifying toned. My sky use to be dry but not anymore. I've been using the entire hydrating set from cleanser to mark and it's made a huge difference on my skin. The only concern that I had was the fact that there is fragrance in their product. I actually tad up on today and this is what Murad claims "Murad products do not contain "perfume", but many do contain fragrance, synthetic and/or essential oil blends for the reasons mentioned previously. Again, this would only concern individuals that are sensitive to fragrances, synthetic or botanical. As always if you are concerned regarding the ingredients in a product, please print them and consult a doctor." I mean truthfully... I've had a very good experience with this brand so I'm going to keep on with it.
Nikol L.
I love this because it’s a hydrating mist that is very light and it has a very cucumber a smell to it super easy to use and there’s a lot of product in each container
Alexx A.
Salt Lake City
This is a really great toner for dry skin. I do, however reach for my Fresh hydrating rose toner more because I feel it gives a little extra hydration to the skin.
Miranda M.
I loved this toner. It’s a spray so I can either spray onto a cotton ball or directly on my face. It did not dry out my skin and left it feeling clean and fresh.
Gabriela O.
I have combo, sensitive skin. I have been using this toner for a few months. I like that it's a spray and don't have to use cotton rounds to apply. I spray the toner after I pat dry my face. On some occasions I do feel a slight burning sensation, but once I fan my face it goes away. I like to press the product into my face. It doesn't make my face too oily/greasy. Once the product is absorbed, my skin feels a bit tacky to the touch. I like this because I feel the products I apply afterwords will really stick to my face. I have not seen any significant difference on my face in terms or reducing redness, shrinking pores, or evening skin tone. It's simply hydrating and a good base for additional products applied. Overall, I enjoy it and if I don't find anything better, I will continue to use it.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.