BY MURAD

• Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Jovelyn S.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm taking off one star because of the sprayer, mine started not working halfway down the bottle. I love mists and I mean love I have tried a lot! This one from Murad is good, I would still buy the Mario Badescu one over this. It's got great ingredients but has some fragrance and dye which would throw you off a bit if you have sensitive skin. It's on the very end of ingredients list though but still, they could have just not added it. For the price too, it's Murad so it's more expensive than other brands so something to consider, in my opinion there's a ton of mists/facial spray on the market that's better and less expensive than this. :)
Lauren C.
Buford, GA
I don’t personally love the smells but i keep this product in my bag for hydrating my skin during the day and keeping my make up in place. I feel like it does a fine job but I probably would not recommend or rebuy for the price point.
Andrea M.
la puente
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this toner. Keeps my dry skin in check, refreshed and tightens just a bit. I use it just before moisturizer and I swear it makes my makeup look 10x better. Definitely recommend this product.
Brianne M.
Groveland, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down the best toner ever! I love it so much and it keeps my skin so hydrated! Definitely gonna get it again.
Brittney R.
Beaverton, OR
The smell was hard to get used to as it isn’t exactly pleasant, though it’s not terrible. However it’s okay because this toner has improved the effectiveness of my other skincare products and helped reduce dryness. Love it!
Summer W.
Fulton
I have pretty dry skin so I like this toners hydration aspect to it. Most toners tend to dry out your skin but not this one. It is worth the price. I will be buying this again.
Irene C.
Anaheim
Purchased at: ULTA
Love.. love this product. Especially when my skin is feeling extra dry or I have been in the sun. A little pricey but worth it.
member-f489f
Purchased at: ULTA
Does the job without drying my skin. My skin is mixed. Nice Product to be used daily with my nightly facial program
Natalie T.
Cliffside Park
This toner is great, super fresh feeling and definitely hydrates. Does a great job in giving you a glow as well.
Helen G.
Wetumpka, AL
This is great for sensative skin like mine. After getting a facial done, this was recomended. I've been using for 7 months and have seen so much improvement.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?