BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
member-104b9
I love this product, because it makes my skin feel extremely hydrated, even tho I have oily skin, at first I didn’t really like it but the more I used it to made my skin look better and better! The would 100% recommend this to anyone because it is very good value for money!
Andrea B.
I haven't used toner in years...I find this one really makes a difference in the overall appearance and texture of my skin. It's helped clear up some stubborn acne too.
Anda S.
Derramore heights , BT455RX
Absolutely amazing product. With having dry skin this works wonders for me and keeps my skin really hydrated during the day especially on non make up days. Highly recommend
har😽// A.
Alliston
I use the product regularly and I love it. It’s really nice on your skin and you can actually feel it doing its job. It’s very gentle and works great for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this product
Lauren D.
Oswaldtwistle , Accrington
Murad hydrating toner is perfect for when you get those dry patches, it moisturised them literally over night. I suffer with dryness in my skin quite a lot but this keeps in the moisture so my skin doesn't get as dry. I love how it's in a spray bottle so you have controll of how much product to use, it helps you not to not waste any product
cassandra w.
Highland, CA
I am an Esthetician and use a wide variety of products and the Murad Hydrating Toner is by far one of my ride or die products. The product does exactly what it says, it hydrates, but it also gives an amazing glow to the skin and makes you just look and feel awake! Another plus is the amazing scent it has!
Brittany M.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
I have extremely dry skin, so I am always looking for the best of the best to keep my skin hyrdated. The packaging is nice. I bought it at sephora because i originally received it as a sample in a package that i ordered online. I would highly recommend for anyone with uneven and dry skin
Javairia Z.
Jeddah, Western
This is sooo good. I used it in makeup regime. After washing my face I apply this toner and viola. Instant shine and hydration. I spray it before my makeup as well so behind makeup my skin is hydrated. Overall best toner 👍🏻
Nicola G.
West Sussex, Chichester
Timers seem to be the devils product for my skin. Often leaving me with an allergic reaction for one reason or another but this Murad toner is reasonably priced and treated my skin without the use of a trip to the doctors. I found it to be very gentle and refreshing on the skin whilst tightening.
Rabbel
Perfect toner. Just gives your skin a nice glow and makes it look smooth. Really soft spray, gentle for the skin. I have just purchased this for the second time, so i'm really content with this product. Also hydrates your skin, so kind of like a toner and moisturizer combined.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.