BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Monica Y.
Magnolia
I have no idea what this does for me but I know it does something! Lol and I only know this because I returned it after using it for a while and feeling like it wasn't doing anything. And then I noticed my skin changed but I couldn't pin point it and not using this was the only thing that was different. So I had to go back and purchase it and now I'm using it cause my skin seems to like this!
Patricia J.
Dover, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This time it was just OK I thought after you sprayed it on your face it kind of smelled like it was musty. Convenience on the spray bottle he just didn’t smell very good and I didn’t really notice any difference in my skin. I don’t think I would recommend it but I love other Murad products
Andrea M.
la puente
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this toner. Keeps my dry skin in check, refreshed and tightens just a bit. I use it just before moisturizer and I swear it makes my makeup look 10x better. Definitely recommend this product.
Lauren C.
Buford, GA
I don’t personally love the smells but i keep this product in my bag for hydrating my skin during the day and keeping my make up in place. I feel like it does a fine job but I probably would not recommend or rebuy for the price point.
Jordan N.
puyallup
This toner is amazing! I use this on my face and body and it prevents breakouts without over drying my skin. Plus it smells great!
Brianne M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down the best toner ever! I love it so much and it keeps my skin so hydrated! Definitely gonna get it again.
Cjv V.
Sandusky
Murad hydrating toner is great!! Whenever I need a dose of moisture just spritz some on!!
Summer W.
Fulton
I have pretty dry skin so I like this toners hydration aspect to it. Most toners tend to dry out your skin but not this one. It is worth the price. I will be buying this again.
nicole y.
METAIRIE, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
This toner is a miracle in a bottle! It has help my poor dry skin in need! It does not leave any residue and my skin soaks it up!
Summer B.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I really like this product, doesn't break me out at all evens my skin tone and keeps my skin looking balanced after. Would recommend to anyone.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.