BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Monica Y.
Magnolia
I have no idea what this does for me but I know it does something! Lol and I only know this because I returned it after using it for a while and feeling like it wasn't doing anything. And then I noticed my skin changed but I couldn't pin point it and not using this was the only thing that was different. So I had to go back and purchase it and now I'm using it cause my skin seems to like this!
Amy F.
Amarillo
I love this stuff. My little tip for sprays is to put a few sprays into your palm and pat it on the skin. I promise, you cover your entire face with far fewer sprays than trying to spritz everything evenly. And with pricier products such as these, it helps. Now, it has an odd smell, but it goes away as the layers go on. It does definitely get the skin to a more natural pH level before adding other products, and it is hydrating. So... it does exactly what it claims.
nicole y.
METAIRIE, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
This toner is a miracle in a bottle! It has help my poor dry skin in need! It does not leave any residue and my skin soaks it up!
member-f489f
Purchased at: ULTA
Does the job without drying my skin. My skin is mixed. Nice Product to be used daily with my nightly facial program
Kimberly R.
Good product, but a little pricey at $30ish. I'm glad I tried this after using too many harsher toners, so this can be a great option for more sensitive or dry skin. I think there are comparable simple toners at better price points.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm taking off one star because of the sprayer, mine started not working halfway down the bottle. I love mists and I mean love I have tried a lot! This one from Murad is good, I would still buy the Mario Badescu one over this. It's got great ingredients but has some fragrance and dye which would throw you off a bit if you have sensitive skin. It's on the very end of ingredients list though but still, they could have just not added it. For the price too, it's Murad so it's more expensive than other brands so something to consider, in my opinion there's a ton of mists/facial spray on the market that's better and less expensive than this. :)
Cjv V.
Sandusky
Murad hydrating toner is great!! Whenever I need a dose of moisture just spritz some on!!
Helen G.
Wetumpka, AL
This is great for sensative skin like mine. After getting a facial done, this was recomended. I've been using for 7 months and have seen so much improvement.
Summer B.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I really like this product, doesn't break me out at all evens my skin tone and keeps my skin looking balanced after. Would recommend to anyone.
Lauren C.
Buford, GA
I don’t personally love the smells but i keep this product in my bag for hydrating my skin during the day and keeping my make up in place. I feel like it does a fine job but I probably would not recommend or rebuy for the price point.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.