BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Kon K.
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
Stephanie M.
Avon, CO
This toner and my skin didn't get along... I much prefer Beautycounters Rosewater Mist
Sarah V.
San Bernardino, CA
This toner was nice and hydrating. I would recommend this to others that have dry skin.
Rute B.
Englewood, NJ
It is good. No reactions . I would buy it again. Make my skin soft but any the results
Samantha P.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This is a great everyday toner. After use my face never experienced anything negative!
Rosalinda M.
This actually helped with my blemishing , it is very Effective and I would recommend .
Alicia R.
Received in my glossybox. Clean & refreshing. Can use anytime to refresh face from oil.
Lathaly L.
Amityville, NY
This is great it's leaves ur face extremely fresh and awakened in the morning I love it
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
This a great product, it's very affordable, I bought this online and was free shipping
Marcia M.
Only giving it 4 stars because it's expensive but I really love this toner it's amazing
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.