BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Glendora, CA
I mostly love it because it is spray on, it smells good, and it is so convenient. Best toner!
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ultra hydrating!!! Doesnt dry you out like toners with alcohol do. The price isnt bad either.
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
Great product! One of the best toners I've ever tried. So hydrating; never dries my skin out.
melissa a.
thermal , CA
this toner is amazinggg doesnt dry out ur skin ill be buying more i loved it with my skintype
Julia K.
Liberty, MO
So far my favorite toner to date. Feels super refreshing on my skin and doesn't irritate it.
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas city, KS
Really helps tone my skin! I love this product so much I would recommend it to any one I know
Daiane M.
Darien
This product is perfect I don't regret buying it, it was everything I need for a better skin
Lauren S.
Corona, CA
It works wonders for your skin.I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin
Adriana T.
Perfecto para limpiar la piel, deja mi rostro libre de impurezas, muy buen limpiador facial
Christine L.
Tinley Park
I love the light and refreshing feel of this toner. It’s easy to use and lasts a long time.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.