BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
I love Murad all together! This timer worked so well and didn't make my face too oily either.
Alayna K.
Atascadero,Ca
This product is amazing. I definetely see a difference in my face. Great for sensitive skin!
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ultra hydrating!!! Doesnt dry you out like toners with alcohol do. The price isnt bad either.
angelica g.
An alright product really good to use for refreshing make up and after and intense face mask
Trisha k.
Roseville, MI
I love how hydrating this toner is. This is one of my favorites especially since I am so dry.
Gaby R.
Best for dry skin. Hydrates your face without making it oily or shiny. It's my go to toner!!
Tiffany B.
Omaha, NE
I like this as a freshener spray. It won’t help increase wear time but is great as a hudrator
Jess G.
Mcallen, TX
Im my opinion product is over priced bit it foes work . I GET A relaxed feeling when applied
Lupe G.
reno
Love h is. Use everyday. My skin reacts great to this. Tones my face up and blemishes great.
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas city, KS
Really helps tone my skin! I love this product so much I would recommend it to any one I know
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.