BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
I use this every day after using my moisturizer. It makes my skin softer and I love the smell.
Destiny S.
Love this product! Smells great, long lasting! Good value for product you get. Will use again.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is amazing! I use it as a makeup refresher as well as a toner. Smells so great too!
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
Super great. Would recommend to anyone who would like to trry. Much good, wow. Very hydrating
Shannon B.
Dyersburg , TN
Definitely a good company and they have good products and are simple. No harsh perfume smells.
Kasandra V.
I always use this as my go to hydrating face toner. Love it alot, a must have! Smells good too
Rainee R.
National City, CA
Due to my break outs, it left scars on ny face and this toner helped a little but not so much.
Ramona J.
Ruston, LA
In the winter I need this helps with dry spot as soon as you apply it your makeup looks glowing
Autumn D.
Knoxville , TN
I do like this however I don’t reach for it all the time. It does it job but is a little pricy.
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
Love this product, it's amazing and really effective. It has an amazing scent Not overwhelming
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.