BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Kelly G.
Amarillo
Great soothing hydrating toner and it smells great! It's good for most skin types except oily skin.
Whitney D.
Great toner to help balance the skin after cleaning. Never to dry for my dry areas. Lasted a while.
Christina M.
Oak Hill, OH
Wonderful wonderful and amazing product! I recommend this to everyone. This leaves my skin perfect
Kara D.
Louisville
I’ve been using this product for several months. I like it. It is affordable and last a long time.
Shaina H.
San Diego , CA
Great item i was recommend by a sale rep at sephora i used it 2x already and so far ok. ...........
Toni M.
Wayne, NJ
My skin felt fresh after using it, but don’t think it made a big difference with makeup application
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
Aun no eh probado este producto. alguien podría decir me como esta este producto. que tal funciona_
Bailey C.
Tickfaw, LA
This product will leave your skin feeling slightly wet for a little while, but it works very well!
Breanne P.
Palestine tx
It's soft smells good it not greasy on the skin it's gentle and it's very moisturizing to the skin
Makenna N.
Joshua, TX
Isn't drying! So hydrating, Keeps my face feeling fresh, very good toner. Also smells pretty good.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.