BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Liz P.
West Hartford, CT
I absolutely love this toner . It smells amazing and no burning sensation like other toners can leave
Sonya N.
Nashville
Keeps my skin moisturized throughout the entire day and as a bonus it can be used as a setting spray!
Belinda M.
Grand Junction, CO
I didn't find it made any difference. I have used 2 bottles and will not be purchicing this again.
Brianna W.
Watertown , NY
I love this stuff it leaves my skin feel so refreshed and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin
Briana L.
Yakima, WA
Loved this toner! Felt like my face was hydrated all day long, especially helpful during the winter
Mandy L.
Little Rock
This is very concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. It has a bit of a chemical smell to it.
Miriam A.
This toner feels the best on my skin. It give me a fresh feeling and makes my skin soft and moist.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
Aun no eh probado este producto. alguien podría decir me como esta este producto. que tal funciona_
Kelly G.
Amarillo
Great soothing hydrating toner and it smells great! It's good for most skin types except oily skin.
Kara D.
Louisville
I’ve been using this product for several months. I like it. It is affordable and last a long time.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.