BY MURAD

• Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
Absolutely love this toner. It leaves your skin looking and feeling super healthy, clean and hydrated.
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES ON MY SKIN. I seriously love this stuff. Kinda pricy but it’s well worth it!
Kim B.
I spritz this on after a shower and it feels amazing. I also love how it smells. My skin feels tighter
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
This toner does exactly what it says. It’s a great hydrating layer in my routine and throughout the day
Taneisha D.
Tuscumbia , AL
I use this in the mornings after I’ve cleaned my face with the exfoliater! It works so well for my skin
Jessica
Me gusta usar mucho. Excellent product good. I like them are excellent product. Es bien para utilizar .
Yolanda D.
I tried a sample and it was great and yes am willing to buy and use this lone many other face product.
Mickayla G.
San Diego, CA
Great for dry skin. Very hydrating and smells great. Very effective and a great product for the price.
Allison R.
Somerville, MA
This toner has a fresh peach scent. It's very hydrating and feels refreshing spritzing it on your skin.
Diana A.
Bountiful, UT
Loved this toner because I didn't feel like it dried me out like most toners do. Definitely recommend!
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?