BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
This toner is nice, but, it's not really very moisturizing. I do like it and use it after washing my face.
lyndsay b.
California
This toner is nice. I use it every time I wash my face. Drys quickly and has a nice spray to it when applied.
Lily H.
Was OK hydrated too much almost because it never stayed on my skin (combo) would probably be good for oily !
Carisa M.
Mill Spring
This is my favorite toner spray that I’ve ever tried. While it has a very odd smell it’s results are amazing.
elizabeth v.
Miami florida
Hidrata totalmente, este producto es espectacular, pueden usarlo con cofianza porque de verdad es excelente.
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
I love this for winter time! My skin needs all the hydrating it can get. This amazing product does just that!
Allison F.
Edgewood, WA
It's not bad. 28$ is okay I guess but not sure what kind of a difference I'm supposed to be noticing though.
Trigracavick✨💋 L.
Stafford, VA
Ok toner not a big fan of spray toner. I have to spray it into a cotton ball first then apply it to my face.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
This toner is by far amazing. It is super hydrating and refreshing as well. I highly recommend this product.
Tricia C.
Providence, RI
This toner makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It also has a nice, relaxing scent. I use it every morning.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.