BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Jessica A.
Kissimmee , FL
Revived this in a beautycon box I really like it it gives that fresh feeling to your face with out making it oily
Ana G.
Irving, TX
This toner has helped my mom do wonders for her face and I believe that it will change the future of facial care
Shelly S.
I some what like this toner but I have my fav. It's super hydrating so for someone with dry skin it will the job.
Desiree F.
Laredo, TX
I have been using this product for over a year now and my skin has improved alot! I would recommend this product!
Jennifer P.
Cheektowaga, NY
My face always seems so dried out and this definitely makes it look a lot more healthy, especially after makeup!
Anela S.
Drums, PA
This hydrating toner was great for the winter dry skin. This will balance your skin ph out . Packaging is so nice
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Works great and has a pleasant smell. I’m currently on my first bottle and I don’t have any complaints as of yet.
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
Murad hydrating toner worked wonders with my skin. Its the first product that hasn't made me break out or dry out
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
I love this product. It really hydrates the skin. You dont even have to touch it or massage it. I love this stuff
Rachel N.
Was definitely hydrating and smelled nice. Only drawback is that it left a sort of tacky feeling after it dried.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?