BY MURAD

• Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Alexis j.
Baton Rouge
This really does bring life back into my face. I can see a difference and feel it. For sure something to look into
Sofia T.
Bremerton, WA
Really love this spray. A nice refresher for the day. And before skin care. I just really love it. Highly recommend
Lupe C.
This toner works great especially if you use it with there other toners. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rizlane R.
Falls Church, VA
This product is gentle on the skin. It has a nice smell and does not dry out your skin. I use it morning and night.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved it it was hydrating and made my skin feel soft totally worth my money. I keep buying it as I like it a lot
Nicole H.
A great toner that is much less drying than most toners I have used. I was pleasantly surprised with this product.
Norma D.
Orlando
I don't really use a lot of children's this is probably the product that I use the rest of this product is amazing
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
Murad hydrating toner worked wonders with my skin. Its the first product that hasn't made me break out or dry out
Sierra K.
Mesa, AZ
This brand is amazing . Perfect for any skin types, especially sensitive. Love how much it works, worth the price
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
I love this product. It really hydrates the skin. You dont even have to touch it or massage it. I love this stuff
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.