BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Kate G.
I wasn’t a fan of this. It burnt/irritates my skin pretty badly when I used it. It contains witch hazel, which usually works great with my skin, as well as some fruit extracts, peach & cucumber (maybe some others I’m forgetting). I tried this out in place of my holy grail toner, the Clinique 1.0 twice a day exfoliating lotion, but this one just didn’t do it for me. To be fair, it did add some hydration back into the skin after cleansing as a toner should, especially since they call this their “hydrating toner” but for me the irritation isn’t worth it. I think it must be the added fragrance to this product that probably caused that burning sensation for me, but either way this product was a bit of a fail for me.
Jamie A.
I got a facial a year ago and my aesthetician told me my goal was to hydrate, so I went on a hunt for "hydrating toner". I definitely did not know that was purpose of a toner-I have tried many a toners and nothing stands up to this. It is so gentle and hydrating, but cleanses your pores so well. I've bought this time and time again and will continue to use this in my skin care routine.

My only tiff: I appreciate the fact that it has a spray, and some times I do use it, but honestly, I take the top off and put it on a cotton pad. It may not last as long that way, but I just found that be less time consuming rather than waiting for the spray to settle.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Rini T.
Springfield, VA
One of my very first “high end” skincare purchases. I consider Murad more midrange, but $30 for a teenager is pretty expensive. I first started using this toner when I was 18 (I’m 23 now) and it’s an amazing product. It has a lovely peach fragrance and has a fine mist. I spray my face, pat in, and repeat the step for several layers. I also use it to refresh my face throughout the day.
Alexa C.
This is such a great mist! I use it after washing my face prior to applying any moisturizers or serums. My only complaint is, since it has alcohol in it, it can slightly burn your face. Sometimes my skin is chapped from the dry weather, leaving my skin raw and susceptible to harsh chemicals. However, when my skin isn’t chapped, this toner is amazing for adding even more hydration to my skin. I love spraying it over makeup to freshen up my foundation. Murad Hydrating Toner
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I ordered this without ever trying it because I've loved all Murad products that I have tried.  I was not disappointed. It is hydrating with a light sweet grape seed oil smell that did not overwhelm me.  So if you are sensitive to scents, this is pretty light.  I'm using it as a refreshing mist throughout the day, not as a toner after cleansing although it can be used for a tonal as well.  I'm vey happy with my purchase, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hydrating spritz
Samantha H.
Mobile
My mom actually showed me this and I love it! It does feel a little tacky for a while after applying, but I put on a moisturizer after it anyways. It kind of stung the first time I used it but I had exfoliated my face pretty well that day because it hasn’t done that since. I notice my skin texture is better and it makes me feel refreshed.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
This toner stays on my desk at all times. It's there for whenever the day is done or after cleansing my face. It really helps balance the pH on ya face. I use this before I start a treatment and after if the treatment had a slight deying effect. I also LOOOVE the peach extract and it gives it a pleasent soft smell. VIVI APPROVED!
Andi K.
Parker, CO
I wanted to live this, but unfortunately my sensitive, acne prone skin just couldn’t tolerate this product! It broke me out all over my chin and cheeks. The product does smell good, and the mister is super fine. I wanted to love it especially since Colorado dryness calls for mid-day hydration with my face. I now use this for my chest area to use it up, as I don’t seem to breakout there. No noticeable difference on my chest though after two months of use. I’d be open to trying the clarifying toner, just haven’t brought myself to purchase it. Murad Hydrating Toner
Lauren P.
Bronx
I truly love this toner. I don’t know how it helps hydrate my skin but magically it does. It feels so clean and dries perfectly on my skin as some similar toners dry tacky or leave you feeling clogged. I highly recommend this toner, which had been recommended to me by my esthetician.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?