Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz

An alcohol-free toner that replenishes lost moisture to refresh skin and prepare it for treatment. Hydrating Toner is a lightweight mist that rehydrates and refreshes skin while restoring skin's natural pH balance and neutralizing surface impurities. Sodium PCA improves hydration, while chamomile and cucumber extracts soothe and minimize skin irritation. Lecithin helps bind water to restore skin's suppleness as vitamins C and E combine to provide powerful antioxidant protection. Hydrating Toner is recommended as a step one cleanser/toner in any Murad regimen. It restores pH balance and neutralizes surface impurities as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates features limited-edition Hydration packaging to celebrate Murad's 30-year anniversary as the skincare hydration experts. Scientifically proven, dermatologist developed, and tested on people, not animals. Murad's patent-pending, proprietary technology, RepleniCell™, turns water into a "performance hydrator" for ultimate skin health and beauty. It helps skin act younger in three ways: it helps skin attract water, it binds water to the skin, and it helps skin retain water.

Think about buying it. How good is it? Does it have any scent?
After you spray the toner on face do you rub it in, use a cotton ball or just leave it? Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz
Is this a good product to use for an individual for skin prone to sensitivity?
Start your review of Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz!
Nino K.
Wilmington, DE
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Although I have been using it for a month now, I can already say that I really like this product. It really instantly refreshes the skin, evens out its color and moisturizes. I really like its scent, which reminds me of the scent of rose water. In short, after this product the skin is completely ready for the next step 💜♥️💜♥️
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by Betzabe C.
Been using this toner on my face to hydrated my skin because yes mu face it’s oily but i need something to hydrated my entire face and this help me so well i recommend this brand its amazing
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by katelyn L.
I like this toner a lot ! It does have a scent , it’s definitely noticeable but I enjoy It . This toner makes my face feel nice and extra clean , it also helps to balance out the skins natural ph . This is a great one that doesn’t over dry my face out .
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by Kennessa M.
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this formula. It is extremely hydrating on my dry skin. However, I am not a fan of the spray bottle. I prefer a bottle that can be used on a cotton pad. At this price point, I believe there is something just as effective and less expensive on the market. I will not be purchasing again.
Cassandra R.
San Jose, CA
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by Cassandra R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Good toner for acne prone skin! I have acne prone skin and I feel like when I use this, it cleans my pores and makes my skin feel clean. Make sure you hold far enough away from your face and spritz. I allow 1-3 minutes for the toner to dry on my skin before I apply my moisturizer. I suggest you all to try this toner.
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by Giovanny C.
it smells like peach type roses I doesn't know it have a mixed smell I love my skin feels hydrated and does not feel dry I love it I recommend it is a bit high in price but it is very good
Aleasha W.
Findley lake, NY
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by Aleasha W.
Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz uploaded by Aleasha W.
Absolutely love, love, love this toner!!! I use all murad brand items and wouldn't use anything else. It does NOT contain any alcohol at all so It is safe to use on my sensitive face. It's also very light in fragrance as well. Definitely reccomend this item for purchase!!! Murad Hydrating Toner 6 oz
Shaina C.
I love this I just started using it smells great it’s a great site and my sister got me a gift so thoughtful
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
I love Murad products! I trust that my skin will look and feel its best after using it consistently. This face toner is used for balancing and hydration. So this is great for anyone who suffers from dry skin. You will apply this after cleansing your face. Apply toner and wipe away any dirt or impurities. This step prepares your skin for the next application: serum, eye cream, moisturizer and sunblock/primer. I purchased my Murad products at Sephora.
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
Now I'm not here to say this sucks. It is just waaaay over priced for the whole thing. Murad needs to get a clue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana A.
il y a 9 mois
Giovanny C. il y a 8 mois
I just use the sprayer I don't blur it, I just let it dissolve