BY MURAD #23 in Toners & Astringents

• Do you guys find that this works to help your pores? I have terribl...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin feeling oily? 2 Answers
  • I'm trying to decide between this Hydrating Toner and their Clarify...1 Answers
Madonna J.
Madonna J.
I am in love with this toner along with the clarifying toned. My sky use to be dry but not anymore. I've been using the entire hydrating set from cleanser to mark and it's made a huge difference on my skin. The only concern that I had was the fact that there is fragrance in their product. I actually tad up on today and this is what Murad claims "Murad products do not contain "perfume", but many do contain fragrance, synthetic and/or essential oil blends for the reasons mentioned previously. Again, this would only concern individuals that are sensitive to fragrances, synthetic or botanical. As always if you are concerned regarding the ingredients in a product, please print them and consult a doctor." I mean truthfully... I've had a very good experience with this brand so I'm going to keep on with it.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product as a hydrator, but I'm not sure about its effectiveness as a traditional toner.

I'm still giving it 5 stars because I bought it for a fresh hydrating toner instead of a drying type of toner, and that's the way it's marketed.

I recommend this product for anyone with dry skin or who is looking for a little something to wake up and refresh their skin in the morning.

It's great being sprayed DIRECTLY ON THE FACE and rubbed in with fingertips. I found spraying it on a cotton ball, as with traditional toners, just soaked up the product and did not give the hydrating effect I was looking for.

Great under moisturizer before makeup.
Great at night after cleansing and before night cream.

This size has lasted me 3 months so far and is less that 25% used.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sweet mother of God this is the truth, the light and the way! I went to Sephora looking for a primer for my sensitive combo skin and ended up getting this recommended to me. I'm not going to lie I was verrry skeptical, but after using it all week I've seen a dramatic improvement in my skin. Calmed my redness and irritation, evened out any texture and also replenished moisture to all my dry patches. My skin has a healthy lit from within glow and I owe it all to this! I will continue to repurchase ova and ova and ova again! Oh yes it also smells like peaches it's absolutely delightful and the best thing I've used on my face thus far I'm soooo glad I tried this miracle potion!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Lynchburg, VA
I started using this toner because my esthetician uses it on me when I get facials, and my skin always does really well afterwards.

Since using it twice daily at home for about a month now, I can tell a difference in my skin. I no longer struggle with any dry patches on my face at all. That's such a huge win. I used to have to worry about my foundation and the dry patches on my face, but not anymore.

I've tried many toners over the years, but none have given long-lasting results like this Murad toner for dry/sensitive skin. I can't say enough good things about it.
Miranda Q.
Miranda Q.
Sandston, VA
I had what the dermatologist coined 'adult acne'. I had never experienced any acne as a teen and was very frustrated. After trying every type of cleanser and toner, I ran across the reviews on Murad clarifying toner and thought I would give it a try. Within a week my acne was nearly all gone and my skin looked great. I continued to use it for another month and then switched to the Murad hydrating toner. My 'acne' has not come back in 3 months and my skin looks fresh, hydrated, and healthy. I am thrilled I found Murad and will continue to use their products!!!!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
This toner is amazing for your skin! As soon as I spritz it on I can practically feels the beneficial properties going to work on my dry, tired skin. And I have acne prone skin and this toner does not irritate it. I like to spray a little on my face a few minutes before u apply any makeup for the day. It gives me a nice healthy skin feel all day long. It's also great coupled with some of Murad's acne skincare products. This toner is part of my daily routine and I just live the smell, benefits, and the company it comes from.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Since I am a teenager I do suffer from breakouts as well as different skin types. This toner is a great tool to have if you are suffering from either of those ailments as well. I love the packaging and how it is a spray bootleg instead of a standard bottle, it makes it so much easier to use, and actually makes skincare fun. The product itself is super hydrating to the skin and feels so refreshing after a long hard day at school or work. I would recommend this product highly to anyone!
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
I use this toner every night as a part of my skin care routine and I absolutely LOVE IT. After cleansing and exfoliating my face I use a cotton pad to apply this product. It leaves my skin feeling extra squeaky clean and removes and excess dirt/makeup the cleanser didn't pick up. On top of that it hydrates my skin and doesn't make it feel like it's been stripped of it natural oils. Although it's a bit pricey, it's an amazing investment I continue to purchase again and again.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this toner as a part of my regular skincare routine after cleansing for 2-3 months now and I really like it. I have dry skin and it does feel very nice and hydrating on my face. I also like to take it with me when I travel. It feels amazing to spritz it on my face during a long flight or road trip. My favorite thing about this toner though, is the way it smells. It's a really refreshing fruity scent like peach or lychee that I can't get enough of.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is such an amazing toner. I never thought I'd like something other than my Neutrogena toner, but this is truly wonderful. It sprays on evenly and nicely and is quickly absorbed into the skin. I love that it is a hydrating toner and after use my face is quenched and supple. The smell of this product is SO GOOD! I haven't experienced any breakouts or skin sensitivity while using this and my skin has looked and felt so much better since my switch.
Avni P.
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?
Camilla V.
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this leave your skin afterwards? Does it soak up pretty fast?