BY MURAD

• What is the best way to apply this toner? Do you spray on...3 Answers
  • Do you use this after cleansing your face?4 Answers
  • Besides hydrating, what is the biggest change you saw in ...2 Answers
Sarah M.
So light and refreshing! I love this product for the summer time. I put it in the fridge and use it to cool down and rehydrate after the beach! Cute packaging. My only issue is that it doesn’t have a great spray. It’s very concentrated in the middle and has a little spray on the perimeter. I feel like you can really only use a cotton pad this this toner instead of spraying it😣
Jamie A.
I got a facial a year ago and my aesthetician told me my goal was to hydrate, so I went on a hunt for "hydrating toner". I definitely did not know that was purpose of a toner-I have tried many a toners and nothing stands up to this. It is so gentle and hydrating, but cleanses your pores so well. I've bought this time and time again and will continue to use this in my skin care routine.

My only tiff: I appreciate the fact that it has a spray, and some times I do use it, but honestly, I take the top off and put it on a cotton pad. It may not last as long that way, but I just found that be less time consuming rather than waiting for the spray to settle.
Summer S.
I like the smell of this and it feels good to spray on your face but i could not tell you if it actually has made a difference to my skin. I sometimes like to spritz it when i want a quick refresher on my face but i don’t think I’ll spend the money on it again.
Chatsiri T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the scent but because it has smell, which means it contains perfume. It’s alcohol-free so that’s a plus. Love the spray head more than I think I would. I’ll spray this into cotton pad multiple times and wipe acronyms face and neck.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Ashley P.
Jacksonville
This product is so nice to spritz on your face after you wash your face. It leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy. It effectively gets your skin toned and even, if used consistently. I’d recommend it.
Stephanie N.
Allison Park
I have really dry skin so this hydrating toner really help to keep in the moisture for my face. I can’t do with this. Like all our Murad products, it exceeds all of my expectations. The absolute best!
Rini T.
Springfield, VA
One of my very first “high end” skincare purchases. I consider Murad more midrange, but $30 for a teenager is pretty expensive. I first started using this toner when I was 18 (I’m 23 now) and it’s an amazing product. It has a lovely peach fragrance and has a fine mist. I spray my face, pat in, and repeat the step for several layers. I also use it to refresh my face throughout the day.
Jenny S.
Dallas, TX
Best smelling toner I've ever used! It keeps my combination skin tamed and doesn't cause me to get too oily. I wouldn't say it super hydrates but if definitely doesn't cause dryness.
Alexa C.
This is such a great mist! I use it after washing my face prior to applying any moisturizers or serums. My only complaint is, since it has alcohol in it, it can slightly burn your face. Sometimes my skin is chapped from the dry weather, leaving my skin raw and susceptible to harsh chemicals. However, when my skin isn’t chapped, this toner is amazing for adding even more hydration to my skin. I love spraying it over makeup to freshen up my foundation. Murad Hydrating Toner
Avni P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Blanca L.
Tucson , AZ
Do you use this after cleansing your face?
Alyssa G.
West Hills, CA
Camilla V.
Del Rio, TX
Is this a good toner for oily skin and if so where's best place to buy it?

Sephora