Murad Hydrating Toner

Murad Hydrating Toner ? Do you like this toner?
Iss this a good toner my skin gets really dry in the winter and I wanna know how hydrating is this I don’t want to be oily but I don’t want to be dry either let me know your thoughts on this product Murad Hydrating Toner?
What is everybody’s thoughts on this product? I’ve had my eye on it for awhile and am thinking about buying it.
Start your review of Murad Hydrating Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...toner every day as it helps balance the pH levels of my skin along with hydrating it. I am also a huge fan of the fact that it doesn't have any alcohol in it (a big misconception/mistake to use products with alcohol in them for us acne prone skin types). The scent is also really nice. Love this!in reviews
...and buy a bottle, ive been using it for like 2 weeks and its made such a huge difference in my skin!in reviews
Rusudan B.
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Rusudan B.
My new favorite toner! Murad Hydrating Toner is refreshing and hydrating. Great for dry sensitive skin for winter. With a very pleasant sweet peach smell. And the fact that it's a spray makes it easier to use, I don't need cotton pads for toner anymore.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Murad toner is a must have in my opinion. It is an amazing, no frills toner that works as toner should. No extra bs. This toner balances your ph while lifting any impurities and restores your moisture after cleansing essentially preparing your skin for subsequent skincare products. I love that this toner is a spray application versus the typical toner application. No cotton pads or balls needed, just spray, pat in and move on. Unlike many other toners that tend to dry out my skin or sting when applying, this mist toner is refreshing and hydrating. I havent reached for another toner since purchasing this one.
Ani U.
Chico, CA
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Ani U.
This is a good hydrating toner for a dry & sensitive face like mine. It is very refreshing and has a cooling sensation. The only thing I don’t like about this Murad toner is the smell. I like scented skincare, however, this soapy smell is not for me. I preferred it to be more of a clean or fresh smell. Overall, it’s a good product that works well in keeping the face hydrated and glowing. I can recommend it.
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm in love with Murad hdyrating toner I sprayed my face, neck with this toner everyday it's lightweight and refreshing.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Kelley M.
Absolutely love it. I use this as part of my daily and nightly skincare routines. The spray bottle is great because it produces a nice mist that covers a good portion of the face. It’s one of the more expensive toners but thankfully you only need two or three sprays for one application. I’ve had my bottle for a while and I’m at half full. I love to spray this on after cleansing and toning before I apply serums. I tap this into my skin and give myself one more light spritz and then apply the serum while my skin is still damp. This seriously helps my skin absorb whatever I throw at it. The spray is very refreshing too! If you’re a skincare junkie you’ll probably like this. Especially because most toners are more astringent like, it’s good to have a hydrating as one of your skincare essentials.
Kelly F.
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Kelly F.
I am reviewing Murad Hydration hydrating toner. It contains no alcohol. It has a light pleasant scent. Mists very fine and lightly, absorbs quickly with no sticky residue of any kind. My skin is soft and clean with no tightness noted after use. States that it helps restore skins natural Ph. Def like this one. Murad
Becca B.
Springfield, MO
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Becca B.
Does not clog pores or cause breakouts. Super easy application and dries quickly. Slight firming and "squeaky clean" feeling after use. I keep buying more and probably won't stop. It's listed as hydrating and it's not drying but not overly hydrating, just minimally so.
Kassandra S.
San Antonio, TX
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Kassandra S.
I got this product through Boxy Charm & I Really Love The Way It Makes My face Feel! It has a tingly sensation which I think feels great. It also helps my skin stay moisturized & brightens my skin just rightA I just wish they had a bigger bottle cuz I'm definently getting this product again! No Doubt!😊
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by Mary D.
I love this hydrating toner from murad. Super hydrating, smells amazing, refreshing. Love the hydration it gives my skin. I highly recommend this toner. Worth the price. Definitely will continue to use. A must have in your skincare routine.
mariela E.
Des Moines, WA
Murad Hydrating Toner uploaded by mariela E.
I like that there is no harsh alcohol that would dry out the skin. Great scent as well. Definitely met my expectations of hydrating the skin. I am on my second bottle, thats how much I have enjoyed it !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 8 mois
Murad Hydrating Toner ? Do you like this toner?
Erika G. il y a 5 mois
I think it’s ok. I just started using it and for some reason, sometimes it burns a little. Not sure if that’s normal. But I also really like the Pulas Choice toner
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,153 reviews
il y a un an
Justene D. il y a un an
I've been using it for a week and had dry skin on my forehead before starting from another detox toner that was too drying I had used. The dry flaky skin is gone now. The toner spray feels refreshing & moisturizing on the skin. I'm in an area with warmer temps right now, so I can't confirm it will work in colder weather yet. As far as toners go, this one is my new favorite! I just got it in my October Boxycharm and so glad I did!