Murad Hydrating Gel Mask (Salon Size) 250ml/8.45oz uploaded by Ariana L.

BY MURAD #65 in Anti-Aging

A total hydrating gel mask Helps boost moisture to the maximum Effectively softens & improves skin texture Contains extract to provide healing benefits Incredibly softens & smoothes out dry skin Leaves skin feeling perfectly hydrated & fresh see more...

Madonna J.
I love love love this product!

We're having a pretty cold winter here in California (I know that's probably funny go people who live else where) and my skin dries out and I always (use to) have dry areas. I've been using this product since last nov and I can honestly say my skin has never felt so hydrated.

Tip: I believe the direction says to leave mask on for 10 minutes. However, I leave it to dry and let my skin absorb it all and I do not take it off. I use the murad spf day cream right after even if it's at night time.. doing this leaves my skin soft, smooth and radiant. Will update with pictures soon!
Mikel L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being an esthetician I am fortunate enough to be able to work with murad professional products and this one has to be my fav. I have clients that have come in with extremely sensitive red skin and I saw a difference in the first visit. I wish they had this in retail!
Violet M.
San jose, CA
I'm always really turned off by hydrating products because I have extremely oily skin. I tried this on my hand in a store and it felt absolutely amazing and didn't leave me with that over drenched greasy feeling. I put this on at night and in the morning I have really hydrated and dewy skin without being oily! Definitely recommend, one of my favorite masks
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for those with dry skin, dehydrated skin, or irritated/sensitive skin. It's very, very gentle. Great packaging that allows you to get to all the product, and cap screws off as well. I use this on many clients in the treatment room.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
Love this mask! Goes on so smoothly and comes off easily. It leaves my skin feeling so amazing. It is a little more expensive than I would normally want to spend on a mask, but because of how great it is, I would buy again.
Stephanie S.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this gel mask. I've been trying a variety of different peels lately to keep my exfoliation under control, and this mask is perfect for a post-peel re-hydrating treat. My skin feels so soft afterward. I would recommend highly for anyone suffering from weather-related dryness or chemically-induced dry skin. Definitely worth the buy.
Dominique D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEE this mask. My skin is so dry but after I used this my skin was hydrated and felt so smooth. It was very effective and exceeded my expectations on how the product was going to react to my skin but it was very gentle to sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this again.
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I loved this gel mask! it was a good sensation of cooling and cleaning at the same time! i got a sample for this, so I'm not sure the long time use and effects! but i recommend it and will be hopefully purchasing it again.
Emily H.
Willow grove, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on clients at work and they absolutely love it as do myself. It's awesome for people with dry to combination (dry/normal) skin. Hydrating your face will help your skin look more radiant and it will help your makeup go on smoother. HIGHLY recommend this!
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
This is great to use every other week. Applies easily and feels nice on the skin. Leaves your face feeling hydrated and looking fresh and plump and healthy. Well worth the price. A little bit goes a long way.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price? Would it be ok to use on combo/Oily skin?