BY MURAD

Disguise imperfections and minimize your pores with Murad Skin Perfecting Primer. This revolutionary oil-free formula creates a perfect canvas for your complexion. Light reflecting minerals, Pore Factor-5 and adaptive shade technology allows you to achieve flawless skin, no matter what skin type or shade you have. Dries to a dewy, refined finish.

Directions: After moisturizing, apply to face and neck. Wear as a foundation or underneath make-up for fresh look.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Polyurethane-40, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium PCA, Be

Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish
  • "this primer is very nice for my combination skin. i keep it very minimal on my t zone which is where i get oily but other than that it is very nice." in 17 reviews
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
I am in love with product but will not give it 5 stars for the fact it does break me out around my chin and upper lil areas. It goes on smoothly and leaves a soft smooth yet dewy finish. I actually feel it had a slight tint to it and I dont wear foundation over it. I put on the rest of my make up like that was my foundation
Rebekah S.
Morgantown, WV
This was ABSOLUTELY THE BEST product I've ever used, it was amazing. I don't need very heavy coverage, so this worked perfect. Matched my skin tone amazingly and was easy to blend and layer. BRING IT BACK!!
Carla F.
Margate, FL
A good primer that leaves a soft dewy finish with VERY sheer coverage. Leaves your skin with a soft glow. I love this product for during the summer when I prefer not to use foundation. Not as useful during the winter when I prefer something with fuller coverage but this acts as a good primer for use before applying foundation.
Sarah B.
Ithaca, NY
Works great as a primer to keep your foundation on, but be cautious if you have oily skin/prone to breakouts near your t-zone as this does make you look very oily, hence the name dewy finish. It is easy to apply and with the murad brand you can't go wrong, but would only recommend it to those who have dry skin.
Dana K.
It was to moisturizing for my face and made it oily and I broke out, got hives, and itched and itched, I hated it, my face is never prone to breakouts or acne so when it did I swore this one off forever and ever. I wouldn't recommend this to others if theres nothing wrong with your skin to begin with
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
If you like a dewy finish, then you will love this. However, I thought that I would but I just wound up looking fat and sweaty. It wasn't a good look for me. Maybe I used too much, I'm not really sure, but I just hated how I looked after using this product.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
For those with dry skin, this is a perfect primer to add a dewy glow. I recommend even mixing a drop into your foundation, for an extra added highlight. I use this trick all the time with this primer, in order to brighten up my dry and dull skin.
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This product is recommended to me by my friend so I had to try it myself! If you haven't tried this or looked into this product then I suggest you do because it wont disappoint you and it's a good price. I highly recommend it!!
Diana P.
It's a great product but it's not that good for me. I have oily skin and I need a mattifying product. Anyone who has dry skin should use this product it gives you a nice look. It's not that pricey it's worth the price
Kaitlyn P.
Kissimmee, FL
This product was okay. It doesn't keep your makeup on all day. It felt very slick the first time I put it on. Almost like an oil. It didn't make me break out which was a plus. If you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend, but it may work better for dry skin.