BY MURAD

This acne-fighting formula evens and refines skin tone to create a smooth, matte finish. Minimize pores while reducing and preventing future breakouts.

Benefits: Suitable for normal, oily and combination skin. Instantly gives skin and smooth, even appearance. Helps control shine throughout the day.

Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Acne & Shine Control

Start your review of Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Acne & Shine Control!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Savannah W.
Denver
This primer is awesome! Helps my makeup go on smoothly and prevents any shine from peaking through- It is a little pricey but considering the amount of money I wasted on other primers in search of “the one” it is definitely worth it.
Stefani K.
Sterling Heights
I’ve such a oily skin;( it’s so oily that my pores starts showing after just 10 min of me applying makeup I’ve tried so many shine control products and nothing have worked for me as this great product!!
Kylie B.
Oceanside, CA
I love the packaging of this product, it feels great on your skin I love all of Murad’s products some can be a little pricey but they work wonders including this one!!
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
I love the sleek packaging of this product and it has a light delicate scent which isn’t too overwhelming I tried it under my no make up look and it works great I think it controls the shine pretty well
Vicky C.
san francisco
Purchased at: Sephora
This product isn’t the best when it comes to acne and shine control. I have very oily skin and I always look for a primer that controls my shine before I apply foundation or concealer after primer. Usually at the end of the day my skin is really shiny. Unfortunately, this primer didn’t stop my face from being shiny at the end of the day and I still get new breakouts sometimes. I’ve only been using it for a few weeks but it doesn’t seem to improves my skin shine or oiliness.
Paydon W.
Shenandoah, IA
I love this for my shine! It keeps my makeup locked in all day and still looks good after hours of wear. I’ve seen similar products like this, but this one is by far my favorite for shine! I will be running to the store to get another after mine runs out!! GREAT PRODUCT!! Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Acne & Shine Control
Natalie R.
Depauville NY
This product is great when you want a good quick pick me up but other than that it’s a little difficult on the foundations that people buy especially being a mist primer. Not my first choice but definitely not my last i would definitely buy this again!
Melissa M.
Works well worth my skin I have combination skin but mainly smooth not too oily all the time and it sets reall well I would recommend the price is high but if you wanna try something different this would be something for both moisture wise and helping keep your skin tone nurture
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I use this under my foundation as a primer in my t zone to keep my shine down. It works so well! I don’t use it every single day but when I need my makeup to not budge for a long time I always grab this!
Allison D.
I totally love this product! Who better to provide a product that’s gonna be on your skin under your make up all day long then Murad?! This product is light weight yet keeps my skin hydrated and stops any sort of oily shine!