BY MURAD

Why you need it: Perfect skin tone with this natural tint concealer Primary Benefits: Increase skin firmness by 50% in 15 minutes Minimize the appearance of dark circles Hybrids™ Eye Lift Perfector Conceal flaws while perfecting skin tone with this 2-in-1 problem solver. This natural-tinted formula lifts, hydrates and depuffs while minimizing dark circles to restore a youthful look. Additional features and ingredients: Innovative 5X Firming Technology visibly lifts Re-Luminate Complex provides both instant and long term dark circle reduction Smart Moisture System hydrates and depuffs US PATENT: 5,972,999 Hybrids Eye Lift Perfector see more...

Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product however have not been able to find it in my area anywhere. :(

When I had it, it really helped conceal my dark circles from a lack of sleep as well as brightened up the entire eye area. It's convenient stick form, made it a great product to carry in my purse and in my travel bags.

I truly hope I can find more soon!
estelle c.
Cartersville
I worked at Massage Envy for a long time so I got the benefit of testing out a lot of their products. I am not really a fan of murad because of the simple reason of it not being a good combo with my scan everything I use made me break out.
Jenn D.
Industry , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was effective, but i got a tiny bit of product in my eye and it stung/burned. It is difficult to avoid getting this in your eyes since it is meant to be used around eyes. My mother used the same product and when I mentioned the stinging she stated she had never had the problem. I may be more sensitive to some component than she is?
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really minimized the fine lines around my eyes and I really enjoyed the smell! I highly recommend this product for all skin types. It is fantastic and soaks in nicely and actually works!! I will always use this as part of my routine!
Stevy H.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every day. It is very pricey, but it is the best solution for minimizing dark circles while adding a slightly plumpness to help reduce the look of lines. It goes on smoothly and blends in under your make-up. My only complaint about this product is the applicator tip. The tip smears it around my eye, so instead and put it on my finger tips and gently dab on my face. I wish that they would create this is a small squeezable tube instead.
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best concealer I've used so far. It blends great and skin feels awsom. Skin also feels very smooth and looks smooth.
April S.
Lucasville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for quite some Alan's sadly I haven't notice any results what so ever. I used the whole bottle. It is gentle and easy to apply.
Diana D.
This. Works. Bottom line it gives immediate lift and it's so noticeable you can feel it! Packaging is sleek and to the point it's pricey but it works!
Emma M.
Louisville
Worked okay. Pretty young still so don't really need this kind of product so maybe that's why I didn't have the best possible experience with it
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hahaha this is some serious stuff that I keep in stock. My friends have become new addicts and it's an essential after a night out!