3 colors available

BY MURAD

This powerful yet gentle eye-makeup remover from murad removes all traces of makeup from eyes and lips. Its gel formula is ideal for those with sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. see more...

• Can this be used as a daily make up remover for one's whole face?1 Answers
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Golden, CO
AMAZING MAKEUP REMOVER. While with other removers I had to struggle to even open the bottle, let alone begin removing my makeup, this remover helped me remove the most pesky of waterproof mascaras by the second swipes. I am very concerned about creating wrinkles and this product helped me to prevent from forming any addition, manually added ones.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I was first turned on by eye make up remover from Mary Kay. When I ran out I wasn't sure which brand to use and it was recommended to me to try the Murad remover. I have never been more impressed and satisfied with a product like this until now. I have had no issues at all with this product and I have told all my girls about it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Murad's Agre Reform Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is about average. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't as effective as i needed it to be. It wasn't as gentle as I thought, because it wasn't as effective and i had to be a tiny bit rougher than I would have liked while taking my eye makeup off.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Milford, MI
I finally found a great eye makeup remover and a bonus that it has a anti aging in it! I received this in one of my beauty boxes and was pleased with it from the first time I used it!,It was gentle on the delicate skin around my eyes and never left a film on my eyeball! Great product
Angela F.
Angela F.
Palm Bay, Fl
This is probably one of the best makeup removers around. I am able to get mascara off without burning my eyes. It is gentle enough to use without worries. I find it effective. My only disappointment is in affordability. I would love to see the price come down a few dollars.
rebecca p.
rebecca p.
Republic, OH
I received this as a sample from my mom and was so so happy with how it worked I had to buy it for myself! I have sensitive skin so trying new things can be frightening but this is very mild and it works so well. The price is not bad for how well it works!
Janely S.
Janely S.
San Diego, CA
This is an amazing product. I love using this as my makeup remover. It's worth every single penny spent. Eyes are the most sensitive and it's very gentle on my eyelids. I believe that I will continue buying this product.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Tolleson, AZ
Being at the amount of exposure I am to make up products I am very aware that I need to keep my face clean and not dirty and clotted with make up , this products is amazing !
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
I had a friend recommend this to me after I had been complaining about my old make up remover not getting all of my mascara or eyeliner off. I'm j. Love with this brand!!
Enjolie B.
Enjolie B.
Bellaire, TX
Great product. Doesn't dry out delicate eyelids or leave them feeling greasy after makeup removal. Ive also noticed a difference in the fine lines around my eyes
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Can this be used as a daily make up remover for one's whole face?