BY MURAD

An oil-free anti-blemish treatment gel Clinically proven to effectively reduce breakouts Formulated with Salicylic Acid to exfoliate clogged pores to control breakouts Contains oil diffusers to minimize shine making it ideal as a makeup base Boosts hydration content in troubled skin Skin appears sleek evenly-toned in a matte finish To use: After cleansing & toning massage a thin layer into face & neck day & night see more...

Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
This is so good and super soft! It actually clears up your skin without making it irritated especially for hose people with a lot of blemish and very sensitive skin! Yes I would buy again and I recommend it is on the pricier side
Carrie Y.
I bought this product a long time ago, and I really loved it! I bought a few travel sized ones, and went through them so quickly. I really think they made my skin a lot clearer. Only thing I am iffy about is the price - quite costly to be honest. Wish it were cheaper because I really like it!
Veronica I.
Orlando, FL
Need to keep using but so far easy application. Didn’t see or feel too much dryness. Will keep using to see if there is a great improvement in my skin. Just didn’t have any huge breakouts to try it on.
Emily W.
Last fall I began having acne issues that I had never faced before in the form of really obvious textured bumps on my forehead. Surprised and self-conscious, I picked up this cleanser and my forehead was smooth again within two weeks of regular use. It's wonderfully cleansing, really works, and feels great on the skin. Highly recommend.
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
Not for ultra sensitive skin in my opinion.  A little goes a LONG way, so it has a wonderful value. The price is more higher mid range, but again, value. Effective? Yes! I was able to get rid of a stress pimple in under 1 day! That's a new one for me & I won't ever look back!
Janelle A.
Suffern, NY
My go to spot treatment when I see a pimple. It works fast either to dry out or hurry up the process. A little pricey for a 1oz but worth the money. Will buy again once my olehenriksen oil control moisturizer runs out.
Renee B.
Bass River, MA
Works every time...though my breakouts have finally finished...I'm almost 42 for goodness sake! I always keep this and the spot concealer in my arsenal
for emergencies and they never disappoint! Love murad!
Jennifer C.
Bergenfield, NJ
It's been a while since I tried this product but I do remember noticing an overnight improvement in the size and redness of my blemishes. Murad, overall, is an excellent skincare line. Just a little pricey.
Megan R.
Vancouver
I like how easy this is to spot-apply but, if I am honest, I'm not sure how much of a blemish reducing effect it really has as opposed to simply a placebo effect. However I believe in the brand enough to still use it when I break out!
Lindsey J.
Janesville, WI
This didn't work the best of me. You get alot of product but I will definitely try and find a cheaper alternative in the future. I will not re-purchase this product.
Cheyenne L.
Avon Lake, OH
Does this product dry out your skin?